Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

1.5lbs off for me please!

Good Evening - just wanted to say for tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAZ :553::553::party0036::party0036:

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into these sheets to enable us to keep up with the challenges. Without you we would still be struggling to try and update the old tedious way. Losing peoples names and stats causing confusion and mayhem.

Your daily/weekly encouragement and thoughtful words/help is much appreciated and helps us all along the way when feeling demotivated/despondent at times. You always see the half full glass rather than the half empty
:D

You keep us all going whilst trying to also keep yourself on an even keel so just wanted to say and let you know that we all really do appreciate your help, and wish you VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope its a good one and I for one think you deserve a day off today from filling in/updating the sheets.

Love Mother xx
:p

Happy birthday Daz!! Have a fantastic day - you deserve it x

Happy Birthday Daz. Hope you have a wonderful day x

STS for me please Daz. Weight has fluctuated like mad this week despite 110% on plan so think its water due to "implantfakestarweek". That's its official name!! :)

A pound gain for me this week :( my first gain since jan 1st!!

Hello Daz, hope your well :) . Need to update you about yesterday's weigh in, please can you put me down for H - holiday, my next weigh in will be next Tuesday.

Thanks so much.

Kay xx

4lbs off this week!!!! Whoop whoop!!!!

1lb off for me please ;)

1lb off please Daz

1.5lbs off for me please!

2.5lbs off for me this week please daz

STS for me Daz please

View attachment 128937

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ !!! :D:D:D

:553:IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW !!!

...you won't be able to stop us lovely ladies wishing you tomorrow! This thread will get jammed ! :D I hope you have something special planned for your day ! :p

KAY xx

Good Evening - just wanted to say for tomorrow

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAZ :553::553::party0036::party0036:

Thank you for all the hard work that you put into these sheets to enable us to keep up with the challenges. Without you we would still be struggling to try and update the old tedious way. Losing peoples names and stats causing confusion and mayhem.

Your daily/weekly encouragement and thoughtful words/help is much appreciated and helps us all along the way when feeling demotivated/despondent at times. You always see the half full glass rather than the half empty
:D

You keep us all going whilst trying to also keep yourself on an even keel so just wanted to say and let you know that we all really do appreciate your help, and wish you VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope its a good one and I for one think you deserve a day off today from filling in/updating the sheets.

Love Mother xx
:p

Happy birthday dazzer, hope you have a good one mate...

Happy birthday Daz!! Have a fantastic day - you deserve it x

Happy Birthday Daz. Hope you have a wonderful day x

Thanks all. Feeling the love. :D

Hi one and half off for me. Happy birthday again Daz

Sts please daz

Back