Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Good Evening all,

2lb off for me please

Ta

Cooooeee! I'm back! :)

Had a great holiday in a fabulous all inclusive resort and I am very happy to report that for the first time ever I didn't put on any weight!!!

In fact .......... 1lb off please Daz

Oh that's fabulous! Let us into your secret!

You been away?? :rotflmao:

Welcome back. Although i think that is somewhat annoying, especially after my 4 lbs on last week. :cry:

Oops! Sorry Daz! I didn't mean to rub it in :(
I hear it was your birthday recently, did that have something to do with it? If so, I reckon that's allowed, I hope you had a good one :)

Oops! Sorry Daz! I didn't mean to rub it in :(
I hear it was your birthday recently, did that have something to do with it? If so, I reckon that's allowed, I hope you had a good one :)

Ahhh, you know me, i worry more about you lot than i do myself. i shall get it off again, already 1.5 lb down since yesterday. Back on the food planning now, writing everything down, counting syns. Back to basics for me.

Beer, lots of it, Thursday and Friday night, and then on Saturday morning Jamie called to say he was cooking breakfast. It was all fried in oil, with fried bread. I just thought sod it why not, its my birthday after all. Of course i did tell him off for it first. lol. Couple that with eating slices of home made bread, apple crumble, cheese, and cereal bars, and you will see the problem, as indeed can i. Luckily.

Ahhh, you know me, i worry more about you lot than i do myself. i shall get it off again, already 1.5 lb down since yesterday. Back on the food planning now, writing everything down, counting syns. Back to basics for me.

Beer, lots of it, Thursday and Friday night, and then on Saturday morning Jamie called to say he was cooking breakfast. It was all fried in oil, with fried bread. I just thought sod it why not, its my birthday after all. Of course i did tell him off for it first. lol. Couple that with eating slices of home made bread, apple crumble, cheese, and cereal bars, and you will see the problem, as indeed can i. Luckily.

Sounds like a great birthday!! And you can't put weight on instantly so the scales will go back down if, as you say, you are back on it ;) We have to have some fun otherwise what's the point? I keep being told that a slim person makes allowances for these times, well we need to train for the future......see? All part of the bigger plan :D

:( Can you update this week with a maintain for me please Daz? Cheers.

Back