Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

1lb gain for me please.

Hi Daz , 1.5 lbs off for me please. Thank you.

A half pound off for me Daz please....... I'm going to join you on back to basics I think......

2.5 off for me. Finally got my 6 stone award too x

1.5lb on for me.

Morning lovelies! 3lb off for me today whoop!

1 pound off for me this week please thanks

Morning daz, so sorry but forgot to tell you I have booked a holiday from official weigh in this week. Hope it doesn't mess up ur sheet?

Hi, 0.5lb off for me and 1 stone award :)

Evening Daz - 0.5 off for me please love

4lbs off for me please daz

3.5 off for me this week :) that's last weeks gain and a but more off and now at my lowest weight :) xx

View attachment 129891

Up a pound please Daz

1.25 off please daz

Wellllll, 0.5 off for me, which is what I gained next week...my new found mojo didn't last very long! Still another week left so you never know!
X

How do you know that is what you will gain next week, telepathic as well as being a llama in socks? :D

Apparently I've lost all sense of time and my brain along with the 0.5lbs...:p

2.5 off for me. And that is not the full story. That is from last Fridays declared weight. Monday this week i was even more up and in the past 4 days i have lost 5 lb. I knew it would come off as it was mainly beer but even so.

Another half a pound off this week.

w/b 17/3 5lbs off please Daz. Wonder if I have time to get the rest off by the end of the challenge x

Just a thought Daz, I notice on the challenge you have w/b on Saturdays. I sometimes get weighed on a Saturday, I probably next week, so thought I would just send it to you as though it was a Fri.

Last edited:
Back