Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Another half a pound off this week.

w/b 17/3 5lbs off please Daz. Wonder if I have time to get the rest off by the end of the challenge x

Just a thought Daz, I notice on the challenge you have w/b on Saturdays. I sometimes get weighed on a Saturday, I probably next week, so thought I would just send it to you as though it was a Fri.
Im lost here? The challenge started on a Saturday so each week will begin on Saturday. The March one started on a Monday and so each week begins on a Monday.

Hiya Daz you've missed my post, 1lb off please
Sorry.

View attachment 130153

Morning Daz
Lost 4lb this morning
Thanks xx

As posted on Easter challenge these sheets are amazing and I for one do not take all the time you put into them for granted , x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good afternoon I hope your all well?

For those of you who are interested I will be setting up a new challenge (with Daz's wonderful help) a new challenge ready for this one finishing. So along with the April challenge which will also be running - the new challenge will be a 100 day challenge it will run from 21st April to 31st July, then planning ahead when that one finishes I will start one from 1st August to December 24th ready for the run up to Xmas ( yes I know it seems miles away now but it will be here before we know it) so to sum up

1. April monthly challenge
2. April 22nd to July 31st - 100 day challenge
3. August 1st - Dec 24th

I will post the links in due course

Look forward to seeing you all there x

Good afternoon I hope your all well? For those of you who are interested I will be setting up a new challenge (with Daz's wonderful help) a new challenge ready for this one finishing. So along with the April challenge which will also be running - the new challenge will be a 100 day challenge it will run from 21st April to 31st July, then planning ahead when that one finishes I will start one from 1st August to December 24th ready for the run up to Xmas ( yes I know it seems miles away now but it will be here before we know it) so to sum up 1. April monthly challenge 2. April 22nd to July 31st - 100 day challenge 3. August 1st - Dec 24th I will post the links in due course Look forward to seeing you all there x
Yayyyy
I'm up for all if them, these are the best run challenges I've been in, only wish I'd found them sooner,
You and Daz are amazing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

LOVE IT!!!!!

Thanks texty and daz!!

1lb off please daz... was hopin for a bit more but oh well theres always next week :)

Morning guys
1/2 off for me please. Unless theres a miracle another challenge beat me!!
Could u please update daz? Thanx for your hard work.

Good luck weighers. Have a good week. X
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry Daz about the w/b dates I was thinking of my slimming world dates. It was me that was lost :)

Also on page #779 I lost 5lb Friday 21st March but I don`t think I can see it on your chart. Could you check for me please.

Sorry Daz about the w/b dates I was thinking of my slimming world dates. It was me that was lost :)

Also on page #779 I lost 5lb Friday 21st March but I don`t think I can see it on your chart. Could you check for me please.

Sorted. No idea why i would have entered it onto the March challenge but miss it from the Easter one. I am going to cite my stress levels. lol.

View attachment 130465

-1lb please Daz :D xx

Back