Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

6lbs off me me Daz. I didn't weigh in last week so this covers 2 weeks WI's xx

Just been having a proper look at your chart for the Easter challenge. It is fantastic. Don`t know how you keep it all going,. Am so glad you do though. Thanks.

Just been having a proper look at your chart for the Easter challenge. It is fantastic. Don`t know how you keep it all going,. Am so glad you do though. Thanks.

Thanks. Its actually sad to admit that i love it, the challenge of making as much of the sheet to automatically work as possible, i can stay on it for hours, days even. Im still modifying this one even now. Trying to make it nice and simple for Texty to take over and moderate one day. (if i survive that long. :8855: )

Thanks. Its actually sad to admit that i love it, the challenge of making as much of the sheet to automatically work as possible, i can stay on it for hours, days even. Im still modifying this one even now. Trying to make it nice and simple for Texty to take over and moderate one day. (if i survive that long. :8855: )

There are 2 chances of me being able to update spreadsheets lol slim and none im not very techy as you know

2.2lb off for me please daz. FINALLY got my stone and half :party0049: i love this little guy. I really do this dance! Ha

STS please Daz :) xx

-2lb for me. Gets me my 1 stone award. Whoop whoop. :D
Thanx Daz. Xx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2.2lb off for me please daz. FINALLY got my stone and half :party0049: i love this little guy. I really do this dance! Ha

Good morning all,
Really pleased to say I have lost 2lbs this morning :)
Good luck to everyone this week on the scales.x

STS please Daz :) xx

-2lb for me. Gets me my 1 stone award. Whoop whoop. :D
Thanx Daz. Xx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

View attachment 131505

Back