Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Hmmm only 15.5lbs to lose in 2 weeks - that's possible I don't think!! (well maybe if I chop off a limb! :p )

Hmmm only 15.5lbs to lose in 2 weeks - that's possible I don't think!! (well maybe if I chop off a limb! :p )

19 for me but i have 3 weigh ins left. i threw a hissy fit the other day and pulled myself from the challenges, and now i realise its against everything that i try to encourage with others, so i am back on although no hope in hell of getting there. But determined to see how much of it i can chisel away in the remaining weeks.

19 for me but i have 3 weigh ins left. i threw a hissy fit the other day and pulled myself from the challenges, and now i realise its against everything that i try to encourage with others, so i am back on although no hope in hell of getting there. But determined to see how much of it i can chisel away in the remaining weeks.

So glad to hear you're back in with this, think we all have hissy fits occasionally - mine are legendary and often include eating till I feel sick! Good luck! :)

So glad to hear you're back in with this, think we all have hissy fits occasionally - mine are legendary and often include eating till I feel sick! Good luck! :)

Some seemed to think i was pulling out of the whole aspect of here, i would never let you ladies down with your challenge updates. Texty keeps me chained up here anyway so i couldn't leave even if i wanted to. :eek:

Im just so frustrated with not being able to get past this hurdle, even with going back to basics its still not happening, although the beer on Sunday may be the reason for that. Down again today and although its not a lot it is actually now meaning that i am close to my lightest weight for possibly 6 years (i grew a belly when i gave up smoking). Fingers crossed for another lb or 2 by tomorrow morning.

Some seemed to think i was pulling out of the whole aspect of here, i would never let you ladies down with your challenge updates. Texty keeps me chained up here anyway so i couldn't leave even if i wanted to. :eek:

Im just so frustrated with not being able to get past this hurdle, even with going back to basics its still not happening, although the beer on Sunday may be the reason for that. Down again today and although its not a lot it is actually now meaning that i am close to my lightest weight for possibly 6 years (i grew a belly when i gave up smoking). Fingers crossed for another lb or 2 by tomorrow morning.

Now that's a weird image! I had that with 12.6, was stuck there for 2 months, it's so disheartening especially when you're working so hard at it. If you don't already, I really recommend drinking some green tea the day before WI, I always get my best losses when I do, even if I've STS for the rest of the week, it seems to come off overnight with Green tea!
X

Now that's a weird image! I had that with 12.6, was stuck there for 2 months, it's so disheartening especially when you're working so hard at it. If you don't already, I really recommend drinking some green tea the day before WI, I always get my best losses when I do, even if I've STS for the rest of the week, it seems to come off overnight with Green tea!
X

It has to be purely coincidental that its around the same weight. Right? lol.
172 - 176 lb, up down up down, like a bloody yoyo. My initial target was 168 lb (12 stone) and every time i think i am going to get there i go back up again. I did manage to see 170 lb once, and that to me will be a psychological point if i can get below that.

It has to be purely coincidental that its around the same weight. Right? lol.
172 - 176 lb, up down up down, like a bloody yoyo. My initial target was 168 lb (12 stone) and every time i think i am going to get there i go back up again. I did manage to see 170 lb once, and that to me will be a psychological point if i can get below that.

Think we all get stuck a few times, I was stuck at 12.6, then got over that, then got stuck at 11.9 for 3 weeks, just wouldn't shift, but it does eventually! Fingers and toes firmly crossed for you!
X

I put 1/2lb on and am also feeling a bit stuck. This has been the slowest 1/2st ever. Oh well.

Think we all get stuck a few times, I was stuck at 12.6, then got over that, then got stuck at 11.9 for 3 weeks, just wouldn't shift, but it does eventually! Fingers and toes firmly crossed for you!
X
Is it actually possible to cross ones toes? Would be interesting to see that. lol.

I put 1/2lb on and am also feeling a bit stuck. This has been the slowest 1/2st ever. Oh well.
i think its time of year. The Christmas stuff was pretty easy to get off and now its all settled down again and the build up over years (for me personally i speak). The problem i have is that i started last June and i just kept constantly losing week in week out until i moved into the flat in November, and ever since then i have been struggling. But i can see now that i am writing down all of my food again that i wasnt being as good as i thought i was. Touch wood that this time i can get past the hurdle.

View attachment 131962

Yayyy
Glad you took time out , and now your back and ready to succeed ,
You will win this I'm sure you won't let it beat you ,
Hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Daz dont you be going telling everyone ya fetishes about me chaining you up lol its supposed to be a secret!!

Back