Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Lol - im scared to ask what else is in there :p

Alas, only boxes of stuff that i don't use around the flat and have yet to sell on Ebay. :( A never used deep fat fryer being one such item, bought just before i started losing the weight. I have actually considered using it as a water bath to cook in but its just another unnecessary item to take up work space.

Alas, only boxes of stuff that i don't use around the flat and have yet to sell on Ebay. :( A never used deep fat fryer being one such item, bought just before i started losing the weight. I have actually considered using it as a water bath to cook in but its just another unnecessary item to take up work space.

Thats part of the reason I dont buy an actifry cos of the space it takes up - this as well as cost of course

Thats part of the reason I dont buy an actifry cos of the space it takes up - this as well as cost of course

Yes, exactly the same reasons that i dismissed one of those. And lets face it that sort of cooking can be achieved without the need to buy an expensive gadget. Same with using the fryer as a sous vide, i can achieve the same results using a pan of hot water on the hob.

Just posted a thread for the 100 day challenge, as you have spotted, just not enough joining it i dont feel. i need to feel pressured. lol.

Im off to bed gotta get my beauty sleep for tomorrow and Sheffield - It will be quiet tomorrow without us lot lol x

Hi Daz it's a 3lb loss for me this morning xx:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A masoove 5lb gain for me. Think I best just throw in the towel for this challenge. :-(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Daz it's a 3lb loss for me this morning xx:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A masoove 5lb gain for me. Think I best just throw in the towel for this challenge. :-(

I know how you feel, i have thrown the towel in twice in 2 weeks now. Its not a failure to not reach the target you set yourself mind, and you still have 3 weeks to perhaps get the % figure back to as close to zero as you can?

View attachment 132311

Hi one on for me not bad after a week away also can i be altered wc 17/03 i am marked as absent but did post a maintain thank you

I know how you feel, i have thrown the towel in twice in 2 weeks now. Its not a failure to not reach the target you set yourself mind, and you still have 3 weeks to perhaps get the % figure back to as close to zero as you can?

View attachment 132311

Your totally right. I'll keep plodding on and see if I can fix this x

STS please :)

Back