Easter challenge come on all you bunnies

Well done Daz!

STS for me, my own fault, rubbish week.
X

Half a pound off for me this week :)

Hi daz, I am changing my weigh in strategy, in that I'm only going to weigh on the first Friday of each month-would it be handier for me to just pull out of the challenges?

Hi daz, I am changing my weigh in strategy, in that I'm only going to weigh on the first Friday of each month-would it be handier for me to just pull out of the challenges?

Only handier if it suits your strategy, no issue to me if you want to stay included for the motivation? I will just mark the sheet accordingly. Your choice. ;)

Only handier if it suits your strategy, no issue to me if you want to stay included for the motivation? I will just mark the sheet accordingly. Your choice. ;)

I love the challenges so it would def be nice to stay included. Shall I just let you know my weigh ins as and when I do them then? Next weigh in will be 2nd may so too late for April challenge but will still work for the longer challenge.

Actually, il maybe weigh in on the last day of every month so that it will be easier to stay in the monthly challenges.

Thank you for all your work, especially putting up with awkward requests like mine lol

I love the challenges so it would def be nice to stay included. Shall I just let you know my weigh ins as and when I do them then? Next weigh in will be 2nd may so too late for April challenge but will still work for the longer challenge.

Actually, il maybe weigh in on the last day of every month so that it will be easier to stay in the monthly challenges.

Thank you for all your work, especially putting up with awkward requests like mine lol

Easiest way will be for me to just mark every week so that it doesn't show as absent, and then the colours will alter as and when you declare.

That's fine daz, whatever is easiest for you, thank you so much :)

Back