Easter Challenge halfway point

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Well ladies it's going amazingly. Eleven & a half stone lost between us which we should all be so so proud of ourselves for. Do you reckon we'll get near to 20 by the end.... Running the challenge has really kept me on track so thank you all xx

We'll do it no problem. Everyone is doing so well. It has really helped keep me motivated.

Don't think I will reach my target, not for the want of trying but think I have under estimated how much my weight loss has slowed down. Hope to reach at least 14 lbs instead of the original 21 lb goal, I'll be happy with that.

alongwaytogo said:
Don't think I will reach my target, not for the want of trying but think I have under estimated how much my weight loss has slowed down. Hope to reach at least 14 lbs instead of the original 21 lb goal, I'll be happy with that.

Do you want me to change it honey, make it more realistic for you xx

I'm not sure what to do with mine seeing as it's playing silly beggars at the moment. I'm just going to keep on going and just tell you at the end rather than keep saying up down sts up down.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm under no illusion I know I won't reach mine but I want to see how dam close I can get!
How many weeks are left?! I know we're half way through but what's that?! X

Mizkirsty said:
I'm under no illusion I know I won't reach mine but I want to see how dam close I can get!
How many weeks are left?! I know we're half way through but what's that?! X

7 weeks left til Easter Monday which is the official end date xx

So I hope I can reach at least half of what I have left then that 1lb a week :) x

Dont think I will lose 10.5lbs in that time but i'm gonna give it a good go!

I've joined the challenge and looking forward to hopefully getting some of this weight off:) My goal is 10 lbs. by the end of the challenge.

hobnobsmummy said:
Dont think I will lose 10.5lbs in that time but i'm gonna give it a good go!

That's about 1.5lb a week, it's do-able but I think we all see our losses slowing down the further we get in to our journeys hey x

Back