Easter Challenge!

Minnie64

Think thin
Sorry for not being around guys - some personal problems!
Anyhow I will post the weeks losses on a Sunday evening/Monday morning - PLEASE REMEMBER TO SEND ME A PM after you weigh in so I can keep a record! The layout will be as below:

Minnie 2½/9

basically I pledged to lose 9lbs and at weigh in had lost 2½ hence 2½ lost out of a goal of 9! Hope that makes sense.

Come on guys - we can do this

Good luck to one and all - anyone else want to join in - just let me know this weeks loss
xxxxx

Welcome back hun- i did my WI on Tuesday morning so by the time you post them I will be nearly at the end of my second week of the challenge, as will a few others- how are we going to get around this?

Hope you're ok :) xxx

My weigh in is also on a Tuesday. Don't see a way round it as I am sure everyone weighs in on different days! Any suggestions???

I will post the final lossess probably on Thursday 20 March as I am going away on Good Friday so I think it's swings and roundabouts to be honest!
xxxx

I think normally with the challenges its just done as a list so everytime someone posts a loss to you, you edit the list to the amount they have now lost. So if for example 3 ppl tell you they are pledging 6 lbs each- say their names are "A", "B" and "C" you would make a list of everyone who is doing it e.g.:

A: Pledged 9lbs
B: Pledged 10lbs
C: Pledged 5 lbs

Then when for example "B" msgs you with their current weeks loss you just use the list above and add the loss on it so...

A: Pledged 9lbs
B: Pledged 10lbs: W1-2lbs,
C: Pledged 5 lbs

If you see what I mean, so u first would need to compile a list of pledgers and amounts pledged on here and then just amend it as the results come in!!

Hope that helps xx

I think I will just stick with the way I know if that;s ok
xxxxxxxxx

wannabslim
it will all work out in the end. I just dont have the time to be posting the losses every day. Would you feel better organising it? I really would not mind love
xxxx

Lol no hun its fine it will just confuse me to be behind cos i will forget where I am- have problems keeping track of the changes week to week as it is!!! Its cool hun will just do it in my diary thread and then pop in here and see how everyone is getting on!!! :) xxx

Ok love - so long as you are sure
xxxx

Back