Preet 7lbs - 1lb - 2lb
grandslamgirl 14lb -2lb
saraflyn 14lbs -7lb -1 -2
Rachelm 8lbs
Vodevil 14lbs -10, 4lbs to go
assj 14lbs
Refresh 14lbs - 4.lbs

You can do it Vicky!

gosh with my scale moving up and down i had no idea what i had lost since the start of the challenge... however reading back to the start, my main goal was to get into the 13s. rite so another 3 lbs by sunday. i can do it! [yes i do realise thats doubling my loss so far on this challenge in just 6 days]

dani_doot 7lb -1lb, -4lb
missrachyp 14lb -2lbs, -1lbs
nic68 14lbs -4lbs, -2lbs, -2lbs, -3lbs, -3lbs
vickydink 14lb - 4lb, -1lb, -1lb, -2lb's, -1lb, -2lb, 3lb's to go
Preet 7lbs - 1lb - 2lb
grandslamgirl 14lb -2lb
saraflyn 14lbs -7lb -1 -2 -2 -2
Rachelm 8lbs
assj 14lbs
Refresh 14lbs - 4.lbs

I guess strictly speaking I have done 7lbs as I did the first 7 just before the Easter challenge.. however I have done half a stone and thats important to me, even if I don't feel that great about it it is something and if I keep going at this rate I will have lost all my excess before August so I'm ok with that. I go on two holidays in August one is very important as it is our 10th anniversary :).

I DO NOT want to look back on the photos and think oh dear :( I'm so fat ... also I do not want to avoid photos altogether :( even worse.

Well done to Vicky and Nick who are always here and sharing and I enjoy reading .. calorie free hugs from me xxxxxx

Aww thankyou :)
I am determined to lose the tummy, whatever weight that will put me at i don't know!!

I think you can be underweight and still have bits you don't like. Sometimes its down to our frame and not the weight, just something worth bearing in mind. My hairdresser made me think of this, she is very thin and said she was still dieting because of her broad shoulders... :( very sad because that is her frame and not weight. I did say she looked fab which she does. But I know that I have a large frame and no amount of dieting is going to get rid of that...

I think realising what you are and accepting it is important :)

Vicky you look lovely from your photo x

i have a large frame and i accept that, its just the midrif tummy i want rid of :)

when is this easter challenge up? what our next challenge going to be

maybe AUGUST 1st?...

anyway im doing this challenge till sunday! that way i can try loose a few pounds by then...

Good idea!
I am going to work to Sunday to for my Easter target :)
Maybe August 1st good idea, i have a dress to get for that day for a wedding so im thinking maybe a few weeks before?? let me think im at work all night? will think of a good date for us all :)

im just thinking about july 31st, as its exactly one year till when i get married [well i hope, we aint set a final date yet, just a provisional for now while we investigate venues lol]

Sounds good, im thinking maybe a few weeks before to hit my target as my overall target. Maybe call it the Summer challenge to lose the lot :)

dani_doot 7lb -1lb, -4lb
vickydink 14lb - 4lb, -1lb, -1lb, -2lb's, -1lb, -2lb, 3lb's to go
Preet 7lbs - 1lb - 2lb
grandslamgirl 14lb -2lb
Rachelm 8lbs
assj 14lbs
Refresh 14lbs - 4.lbs

Strictly speaking I have done 10lbs... I know it looks like I lost a stone but that was done a week before the challenge and the first week I lost 3lbs so I grouped it together. I don't think 10lbs is a great weight loss considering the length of time, but it will do and you just have to keep plugging away at it don't you? How did everyone else do????

Post results below. I am going to start a new goal for the summer too as I have alot of hols over the summer and special things happening :)

serafyn - 10lbs is a great loss! if i had made that loss i would be jumping up and down. well done.

ull have to let me know some tips

I think i am going to set myself sometime in June to lose the rest of mine then im in time for Summer to get new clothes :)

What does everyone think?

serafyn - 10lbs is a great loss! if i had made that loss i would be jumping up and down. well done.

ull have to let me know some tips

Hi Pret,

Thanks! I am proud and we are often hard on ourselves we never stop to see how far we've come do we!

No tips though, just sheer hard slog of dieting and excercising x

dani_doot 7lb -1lb, -4lb
vickydink 14lb - 4lb, -1lb, -1lb, -2lb's, -1lb, -2lb, -2lbs 1lb from target!!!! DOH!
Preet 7lbs - 1lb - 2lb
grandslamgirl 14lb -2lb
Rachelm 8lbs
assj 14lbs
Refresh 14lbs - 4.lbs

I have lost 2lbs this week and merging this with the summer challenge too. So i missed my target here by 1lb!!

Annoying this is i weighed myself a few days ago and it said i had lost 3lb!!!! :(

Back