Easy Slow Cooker Recipes please? :)

nat_1987

Hi Everyone!
I started Slimming World on Monday and previously I've always found it quite difficult preparing meals every day, so I thought I'd try something new... I've bought a slow cooker so I can save time in the evenings, now I'm looking for easy recipes that I can use to make meals that can be made and the frozen in portions... that's my plan :)
Has any got any quick and easy slow cooker recipes, or can you give me a link to some on the forums please?
Hope everyone is having a good week xx

Sausage casserole s/w sausages slice up some onions peppers an mushrooms tip in some passata an paprika I add a small amount of stock to just listen the sauce an give more flavour.

You got to also try the bonfire stew will try find the recipe later but it's a gammon baked beans tinned tomatoes an some spices amazing.

That's another fav in our house to, I actually cooked a whole chicken in mine the other week there great an so handy.
Favourite here too! Had it tonight in fact! :)

Favourites in my house are doing a whole chicken & the BBQ pulled pork from the Slimming World page. I have a beef stew in mine now, celery, onion, garlic, carrots, turnip, potatoes, beef, pearl barley, red lentils and beef stock as well as thyme and salt & pepper seasoning. You can also get schwartz slow cooker sachets. They vary in syns, but when your batch cooking each dinner comes out about 1/2 syn 1 syn or 2.

Back