Easygoings Diary

My WI this morning and i'm down 3lbs, so down 21lbs so far. For the first time in a long time i'm under 17 stone :D.

I've a BBQ tomorrow which i'm really looking forward to. I'm bringing a lovely Chicken pasta salad (with the dressing on the side) And so i'm not tempted with all the lovely desserts that people are making i've made a load of individual sugar free Jelly pots with fruit in them.

I'm so excited and nervous i'm adopting a dog and should have her next week. She is a lovely little dog but really hyper so loads of long walks will be needed which will be good for the weight loss. She has had such a tough life so far. She lived in an apartment and never got to go outside. The collar she had on was so small it was cutting into her neck and even after being in foster care for the last 4 weeks she is still really really thin.

I'm so excited and nervous i'm adopting a dog and should have her next week. She is a lovely little dog but really hyper so loads of long walks will be needed which will be good for the weight loss. She has had such a tough life so far. She lived in an apartment and never got to go outside. The collar she had on was so small it was cutting into her neck and even after being in foster care for the last 4 weeks she is still really really thin.

That sounds great, she'll be good company for you on walks and I'm sure she'll benefit from getting out and about with you.

What type of dog is she? Or what mix of dogs do you think she is?

I would like to a get a dog, but landlord says No :(

What type of dog is she? Or what mix of dogs do you think she is?

They think she is a mixture of Terrier, Lurcher and Golden Retriever. She has the face of a golden retriever, is not that tall but is really long.

Sounds nice I'm sure you will love having a dog, I miss ours had to rehome when we moved countries as v expensive and then landlords here don't like pets..

Well i had a big day today, i went to my first zumba class. I have to say it nearlly killed me and I looked a bit like a beetroot when i was leaving. It was good fun.

I also go my my doggy this morning her name is Kulka and she is a sweetheart. A bit hyper but i'm hoping that she will calm down a bit.

Yay go Zumba.. I generally look like a beetroot too, makes me feel good! looking forward to tonight my cough has basically gone now :)

Glad to hear your cough has cleared up Miss behave.

Kulka is settling in well she hasn't had any accidents so far. She is sticking to my side like glue. Its been great that i've had a couple of days off work but I do think it will help her loads when i go back to work as she will get into a routine.

Good to hear your dog is settling in :) she sounds sweet

Bah humbug! Achilles heel is strained and was vomited on today by my littlest one.. Have sore throat now.. Oh yay me! SIGH..

No zumba,Or walking and have the challenge of dieting while trying to avoid a cold virus!

Bah humbug! Achilles heel is strained and was vomited on today by my littlest one.. Have sore throat now.. Oh yay me! SIGH..

No zumba,Or walking and have the challenge of dieting while trying to avoid a cold virus!

Thats just crap about your achilles, hope its not to long before your back exercising. Don't get to stressed about it as your better off letting it heal fully otherwise you might do more damage to it.

I hope your littleone is feeling better.

Having a really mixed day my poor little doggy went to the vets today to get spayed and now has to stay overnight. She has vomited and hasn't come around 100% so they want to keep an eye on her.

After suffering with pain in my knee after a fall over a year ago the hospital has finally told me its my ligament thats damaged. I have to wait on a MRI to see how bad it is. I'm so relieved that they can now tell me what it is.

Its not going to stop me exercising (i have a zumba class tonight) i've been doing exercise the last 2 months and it hasn't made it worse.

Hi Rach

Drop by any time and well done on your 9lb loss. Its a good start after your months off.

My dog is doing well. My dad and sister collected her from the Vets this afternoon as I was in work. She is currently curl up on the sofa beside me. Its hard to believe that i've only had her a week. She is so attached to me I can move without her. But I don't mind.

I had my WI today and i'm down 2lbs. I'm after posting a couple of times this evening and I've just noticed my stats. My BMI is in the 30's and I've lost 10%:bliss:

Yay! Well done :)

Well i'm not having a very good week:( Eating loads of things I shouldn't, was visited today by Mr Tango today and expect him again tomorrow (but worse) I went to Eddie Rockets for lunch. I just seem to be craving all the wrong foods and my will power seems to be vanished. I hope tomorrow is better.

Back