Easygoings Diary

If you feel yourself flaking, then it's best to stop and think, talk out loud to yourself if you have to...look at what you're doing and talk yourself out of it :)

Thanks for the support girls. Well i had my WI today and I'm totally shocked. I'm down 2lbs. I'm so delighted, I wasn't really expecting it. And I'm so delighted i'm exactly 2 stone lighter.

I've had a really really busy week. I was working back stage on a musical (its a hobby of mine but does feel like a second job). So
since Sunday i've been doing 15/16 hour days. I love it but its not good when you are trying to lose weight.

I haven't been able to exercise much and missed my zumba class and my diet hasn't exactly been great. Its a case of eating when and where you can and all week the cast has supplied us with sweets. I managed to resist until Thursday night.

I had my WI yesterday and STS so really pleased with that. I know this week will be better but then i've Opera next week so it will be much of the same but I wouldn't have it any other way I love it.

Must be great being involved like that :) good on you!

Some talk about doing things like that, others dream of it.. But those who do what others talk and dream of are amazing :)

Well im been really down the last couple of weeks and havent been eating at all well. It wasn't to bad last week but this week I've been having the worst tango moments ever even managed to destroy my mattress and bedroom floor. I am coming out the other side and hopefully by Monday I'll be back to eating correctly and no more side effects.

Oh that sounds like my worst nightmare!!

We are here for support.. So tell us when u think you will be bad and when u are bad maybe we can help get you back on track :) and it helps to talk about "stuff"

That sounds awful! Ive had a couple of bad moments early on but nothing compared to that .
Be strong though, smile through it and you'll come out of the other side

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back