Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Great. Thanks girls! I only spent £36 pound again. Although forgot eggs, still need yoghurt and milk for me. And they had no courgettes!

I know right!

Breakfast- avocado on toast with two poached eggs . It was amazing!

Lunch- tuna mayo pasta with salad, banana and satsuma

Tea- eating out, cheesecake and wine!

We have met our friends and puppy today for a dog walk which was lovely

Out for tea tonight at friends.

I bought a skipping rope yesterday so plan on a workout on a bit. I need my lunch to settle first!

Oooooh. Im not on i g id love to see ur breakie piccie. Love avocadoes. Ordered some this week for hubbys new diet wonder how many syns?...
Skipping?! Havent skipped in years bet that will be great.
Hope u have a lovely evening Becks. X

I got a weighted skipping rope last year. I must dig it out when I'm home!

Your breakfast looked gooood on Insta. Yum!

Did Rick join you for the walk?

Yeah It was lovely. We went with our God daughter and her dad too :)
My rope isn't weighted but I thought I could do some HIIT training in the house alongside the weights..

ForumRunner_20150207_160952.jpg
This is my little gym corner!

Oooooh. Im not on i g id love to see ur breakie piccie. Love avocadoes. Ordered some this week for hubbys new diet wonder how many syns?...
Skipping?! Havent skipped in years bet that will be great.
Hope u have a lovely evening Becks. X

ForumRunner_20150207_161032.jpg

Here you go! I'm hoping for the same tomorrow!! I'm sure avocados are 7 syns per half depending on size. I got two dinky ones :)

The skipping rope was only from pound land so I thought if it's rubbish or I don't use it much it's only a pound!

I have just completed the Charlotte Crosby dvd for all that were interested.
It's fun, reminds me a lot of body combat from les mills.
However, I didn't find it hard, never struggled and worked through all 12 levels and extra abs.
I'm hot and it did get my heart pumping but it's maybe more for beginner exercisers ( without sounding harsh)
I'm sure it does work, but Charlotte did not get that body by just doing that dvd!

Feeling a bit more human now...
We had a lovely evening. My friend made slimming world chicken chasseur which was beautiful. Think I drank a few too many rum and cokes!

I take back what I said about crosbys workout dvd my body feels blitzed today!!

Haha it's always the day after that your body thanks you for a workout! :)
Sounds like you're in the zone huni! I love avocados...but I just hate the thought of spending Syns on them..especially when they are so good for you!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I can't remember the last time I counted my daily syns! I'm aware, and always chose low syn food for snacks etc but I don't want to be counting forever.

I'm finding right choices and exercise is helping, couple of months before our holiday I will throw in fast days or count syns or do something like whole 30 :)

Would you recommend the DVD? I really want it xxxx

Would you recommend the DVD? I really want it xxxx

After I did it I would say no, but I'm still aching and after doing it once I've somehow lost weight this week !!

I think if I did it 4 times a week for two weeks, id lose weight but I may start finding it too easy. I don't think it pushes you to your limit but maybe that's a good thing :/

There's a warm up, 12 workouts which are punching, kicking, skipping. ..lots of cardio, cool down and extra abs. I really enjoyed the abs.

I think overall it's a good dvd but maybe not for fitness boffs out there! I'm going to look into ankle weights/ weighted gloves for an extra hit

Yeah. I on bought this one as the reviews were really good! Doubt I will buy anymore. You tube is full of home work outs!

Breakfast- toast with avo, mushrooms and toms and rocket

ForumRunner_20150209_095806.jpg

Tea- meatballs, courgetti if I get to the shops. Or slim noodles

Not sure on lunch yet!

Weighed this morning and I'm 8.12. I think a lot is dehydration etc from a very boozy saturday! I still feel fuzzy!

Going to get fresh air and get house bits sorted, do charlottes workout and get the dog out. Drink is the devil!

Back