Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I won't be giving up alcohol either have two bottles of champagne from wedding gifts.

It will have to be chocolate and sweeties.

I couldn't give up alcohol...its my best treat!

Today has been soo busy with work and seeing friends.

Breakfast - small bowl of porridge,,banana. One weetabix muffin

Lunch- butterbean bolognase with rocket, beetroot and cucumber

Tea- chicken,potatoes, carrot and broccoli. Gravy

This evening... 2 glasses of red. Some whispa chocolates and now I'm picking on pickled onions!

Morning lovely! Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish, hope you feel better soon :)
The Weetabix muffins sound interesting... what do they taste like though? xxx

Morning lovely! Sorry to hear you're feeling rubbish, hope you feel better soon :)
The Weetabix muffins sound interesting... what do they taste like though? xxx

They taste nice! Lovely with yoghurt. Maybe a tiny bit plain on their own but I didn't use sweetener. You could adapt them to your own taste. My last batch had seeds in so we're quite savoury but with cinnamon and yoghurt..lovely

Mmmm delicious butter beans...

Do you think you might have a chest infection or something coming?

I woke with a sore chest and no voice, but after a coffee and liquids it feels a lot better and I have a voice!
I've just had a whole mango for breakfast with satsuma, flaxseed and coconut flakes..lots of natural goodness needed!

ForumRunner_20150212_094152.jpg

I've just put some concoction in the slow cooker for tea.
Chicken, soy sauce, honey, red wine vinegar, paprika, garlic, ginger, tomato paste, chicken stock and a bit of corn flour...maybe a bit like sweet and sour? Who knows! Will serve this with parsnip mash and some veg

I will find the recipe and give them a try then!
Dinner sounds yummy today. I have a slow cooker in my cupboard but I've never used it :-/ xxx

I've just put some concoction in the slow cooker for tea. Chicken, soy sauce, honey, red wine vinegar, paprika, garlic, ginger, tomato paste, chicken stock and a bit of corn flour...maybe a bit like sweet and sour? Who knows! Will serve this with parsnip mash and some veg

Interesting! I've gone off my slow cooker for some reason. I just don't fancy it unless it's filled with pulled pork...

Back