Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Glad to find someone with similar stats to me. Being small is hard work!!
Enjoyed having a quick read through your diary and nice to see managing to maintain.
Also that donut looks delicious!!!!!
I started this week and I am missing my sugar fix a little but going to gently wean some more sugar back in this week i think and use some of my syns on small treats.

Hello!!
Well done for starting. How are you finding it so far?!
You need to have sweet treats if you are missing them...i know i do! Im making half syn cake this week and bought some curly wurlys which are 6 syns :) yummm yummm!

Scotch eggs

ForumRunner_20140204_181825.png

ForumRunner_20140204_181836.png

Baked it. They are easy to do. Take a few mins tho.

Been to farmfoods tonight and spent 33 pound. My freezer is now full!! Just need fresh food from asda now :)

What's the meat on the scotch eggs?? They look amazing!!!!!

Scotch eggs-

Boil your eggs. Peel and let them cool.
I use 2 sausages to one scotch eggs. We only need one as they turn out the size of tennis balls!
Take the skin off the sausage and flatten the meat in your hand. Try and work the meat around the egg. It takes a bit of moulding.
Once egg is covered with meat, roll the ball into raw whisked egg,then into smash powder. Spray with frylite and bake for around 30 mins turning half way :)

Today

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs

Lunch- parsnip soup, wm bread hexb. yoghurt, honey (1) and grapes for after

ForumRunner_20140205_111442.png

Work snacks- cooked chicken, cheese hexa and banana

ForumRunner_20140205_111509.png

Tea- asda tinned lamb tagine (1.5) quick tea tonight! With rice, half syn cake for dessert

ForumRunner_20140205_111604.png

ForumRunner_20140205_111616.png

Evening snacks-

Exercise- 40 min dog walk, 15 mins HIIT training vid on youtube. Weds is my evening running so will see how i get on with that!

Last edited:
Do you have flooding? Where are you...heard about all the flooding but its all dry here...looks like rain for the next week though!

Up at 6.30am tomorrow so will plan my day in my head now.

Breakfast- 2boiled eggs, yoghurt grapes and honey (1)

Lunch- butternut squash soup, wm bread hexb ( might add cheese for my hexa) mayo (1)

Tea- kfc chicken with corn on the cob. Left over half syn cake for pudding

Snacks- curly wurly (6)

Exercise- 40 min game of squash with hubby and need to walk pooch. Also would like to do a 20 minute hiit workout dvd.

O goddd writing this is making me hungry!!! Best get to bed..night!

Last edited:
Ooo that food diary for tomorrow is making me peckish! Sounds delish!!!

Back