Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Thats sorted then! Ive hardly done any exercise this week too. I dnt hav any energy..
Going to try 20 mins of hiit training wen i get home. I know i will feel much better after. I want abs!!!

lunch looks good. I need to start exercising again soon. might start running again when the weather picks up!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have you tried running in the rain? I find it quite therapeutic when it's not too heavy.

I haven't. To be fair, I've not taken up running for about a year!!! I used to enjoy doing it in the morning but my job means I'll have to do it after work - so will wait till it gets a little lighter. It's good free exercise though!!!!

I went for a run!!! 17 minutes and 2.5k lol but i took my dog and i remembered its so much harder with her so i will hopefully do it again tomorrow for longer on my own

Tea was yummmmy with brocolli

ForumRunner_20140219_192144.png

Im feeling hungry now though. So im thinking mango...then a hot chocolate..and if im still hungry a freddo. That should be me done for the night! Lol. Oooo i fancy mushy peas now...how random. Mango and mushy peas? Why not

Oh, that looks lovely. Well done for going for a run!!

I think I'll have a look at couch to 5k program again... :)

Couch to 5k is really good...ive just stopped myself doing couch to 5k and back to couch again! I forgot how much i enjoy it. Makes me feel good and happier!

I've tried running before but I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with it so I stop. I am signed up for the 10k in Manchester in May but at the moment there is no way I could run it all.

Im planning on doing 5k this morning. I have an app called strava. Its really good. Gives you all types of info on your run. I will post piccie of stats once done

Stats from this morning. I couldnt manage 5k but this is a start! There are alot of inclines around here which makes it hard and was windy too!

ForumRunner_20140220_105044.png

Updating my food as i go on today. Im starving after breakfast but out for lunch with the mother!

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs. Mango and a carrot.

Lunch- chicken salad with half a piece of battered fish. Two lagers. Oops!!!

Tea-tuna jackets i think. We have no salad though so have so free with it except fruit

Snacks- digestive (3.5)

Last edited:
O really. I can upgrade my app for heart rate but i wasnt sure. I was more bothered about cals burnt really :/ and obv progress for my next run

You would still need to get some sort of monitor to track the rate though. Have a look on Amazon or eBay and see if you can find a cheap one.

My is a band which I fit around my chest, under my bra and I have a watch which shows me what I'm doing. The difference you can make to how much you burn is amazing. I did a few test when I first got mine and put the watch in my pocket so I couldn't see what I was doing, and I found out that actually looking at how hard I was working increased my calories burnt by 100-150 per session!!!

Stats from this morning. I couldnt manage 5k but this is a start! There are alot of inclines around here which makes it hard and was windy too!

View attachment 125722

That's brilliant! I tried a run the other night and could only manage 1.5k - I'm hopeless! x

Back