Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Nutella on digestives!! Ummmmm!!! Im not a biscuit fan really thank god as i go to alot of toddler groups with biscuits on tap!

Im not really bothered about ice cream either. chocolate cake yes! Altho i do freeze muller deserts and they taste like ice cream for 5 syns! Thats a nice little treat

Ohhhh nutella. The jar in the cupboard is calling out to me now! "Come and eat me with a spoon"... Arrrgh x

Todays run

ForumRunner_20140225_101153.png

Keep forgetting to look for a HRM for you! Will try to remember later :)

Only when you have time. Im hwppy with this app for now. I try beat my distance everytime which is really good! No run tomorrow as im getting my legs waxed in the morning ( my sister is training to become a beautician (yeyyyy) so has an assessment and im her guniea pig) then work.

My sister in law is in hospital pregnant with twins and not very well, so we said we would take her dog whilst she gives birth and settles at home. And he may be arriving tonight!! So lots of long walks for us. Just means he may be here for hubbys birthday. These two dogs are crazy together!

Today

Brakfast- yog, blueberries nd sttawberries. Two boiled eggs after my run

Lunch- sardines on toast hexb ( old school fave) paranoid i smell like fish now! Banana and another ff yog blueberries strawberries and pineapple (1 syn honey)

Snack- alpen bar, another banana

Tea- salmon, asparagus and frylite potatoes

Evening snacks-

2caffinated coffees 2 decaff, one bottle of water so far

Edit-

Decided against the salmon so going to have burgers instead. I will syn a 30g roll at 3.5 syns as had my hexb.

Last edited:
Haha no but my freddo bar was. Im hungry now but dont know what to eat. I have eggs, mushy peas, i fancy porridge but ive had my hexb. Or bowl of cheerios would be great!

Back