Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Decided to make salmon fishcakes for tomorrows tea and now im not hungry! Perfect lol tea sorted and i wont eat for the sake of it ( as i dont think i was actually hungry!)

Frozen! I used frozen fillets, 2 potatoes, pepper, 1 syn of thai paste and half a tsp of mustard. Never tried these before but smell good

ForumRunner_20140225_211537.png

So today i have been for a leg wax...ouch!!!!!! I walked there ( around 30 mins) and ran home about 15 mins but i had to run up a big hill!

ForumRunner_20140226_122507.png

Breakfast- red onion and tomato omelette

ForumRunner_20140226_122537.png

Lunch- pasta salad with ham beetroot toms pepper spinach butterbeans tuna and chicken

ForumRunner_20140226_122708.png

Before work snack- banana pineapple

Tea- salmon fishcakes which i made last night, asparagus and cous cous.

Evening snack- freddo

2 coffees ( caffinated) one bottle of water so far

Last edited:
Haha.
I have to say you inspired me to have the butterbeans in my salad. They usually go in casseroles or soups! Never thought about having them cold in salads!

Butterbeans! Amazing.
I put them in my tuna pasta back. Hom Hom hom.

No it was great scot brand. Glad it went in the bin as more syns for tonight!! hehe ive had a freddo (5) options hot choc (2) and 1 of ketchup today. Id like to stop at that!! Lol

Morning shift today so will update my diary as i go on...feeling a bit snuuffly today!

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs. Porridge with water and tsp of nutella (3) hexb

Lunch- same as yesterday. Pasta salad

Tea-chicken curry. Syn free using chopped toms and spices. On a bed of kale and tiny bit of rice.

Im making curly wurly oatibix cakes for a treat tonight. Im going to class them as 3 syns each ( but are actually 2.6!) ive only had 3 syns today so will have a freddo and a cake tonight with some herbal tea!

Not jogged today but took my dog out for around 35-40 mins. Im going to do a bit of ab work before my bath for 10 mins or so. Plank and a few sit ups :)

Last edited:
Tried on a bikini today....its safe to say im really not happy with my body :(((
I dont know what to do except for up my exercise, cut syns and use weights. I feel ok with clothes on but without, or bikini i feel i look gross :(

Back