Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Best update weigh in...i weighed 8.9 today. I checked my diary last fri and didnt write a weight but i think i was 8.11 so 2lb loss! But have a feeling it will go back on! I bought coffee cake for hubby for his birthday..my fave! And takeout with friends sat! I will try save syns till sat eve and have a day off sun. Rather than 2 days off.

Also developing really bad back ache today. I was ok when i woke. Got called into work now it really hurts! Bck into work in 45 mins and its sore. Also park run tomorrow. Need to see how it is. I think its best to keep moving than not but i hope i can go!

Could be the extra workouts you're doing, your core might not be used to it? I would say work on your core strength to try and help it, but listen to your body. If you need to rest then do.

I thought you were 8.13 last week? Or was that a different week?

Your right! I was looking on last fridays thread but i didnt weigh..but checked monday and i was 8.13! So 4lb loss in 5 days!!! Im going to jog extra this week if thats what happens!!

Is it wrong to be a bit tipsy this time on a fri??? Got home from work at 3.45 ( in majour back pain!) hubby finished work early was already on beers! So joined him. Only had 2 though. But now i cant be bothered to cook :/ ooops not a good start to the weekend. No park run as i cant..nearly cried earlier in pain. I think ive pulled something rather than back ache. Not good :( gutted actually

Bath vino

ForumRunner_20140228_175041.png

Medicinal purposes only!!

Ohhh look what i got from work today:)

ForumRunner_20140228_175116.png

Its all sooo much more worth it when you are appreciated!!

Its a bit better, ive managed to get some housework done! Still aching though ..like my head..ouchhh! Lol

Ive had a sw breakfast of wm bread, beans and frylite fried egg. Lots of water.

I think il skip lunch but snack on fruit when shopping arrives at 2.

Tea- takeout. Not sure what tho. One of our friends cant eat gluten so usually end up getting dominoes with these friends. High synnage!!

Just woke from a nap! Having a coffee then going to try make myself a bit presentable! Enjoy your nights girls !

Hubby liked his pressies and the week away, as much as a man gets excited anyway! Lol
Just had breakfast sausage and egg baps. I used two hexbs but only ate one, it was alot and im stuffed!

ForumRunner_20140302_085336.png

Lamb shanks for late lunch. Sw friendly and i think the shanks are free...

Really back on it tomorrow to get in shape for hot tub holiday!!!

Back