Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Ooo i tried a new curry! Altho i cant remember what it was called lol. It was tomato based with chicken lamb and prawns. Red wine and peppers. It was yummy!

Im ready for this week!...

ForumRunner_20140302_110713.png

ForumRunner_20140302_110704.png

ForumRunner_20140302_110654.png

I dont know what to have for tea! Im.not that hungry but want to eat as i will be hungry later. Dont fancy anything really. I think i need some goodness from some veg though as im feeling really blergh from this weekend!

Nope, dont even fancy soup. I may just have fruit and yoghurt with a green tea. May aswell start getting back on track tonight! Will have some frittata too! So pleased ive made it now as i can take it to work tomorrow to snack on!

I'm so thick, how do you make frittata? I always see people's pics of it and think how nice it looks and I've never had a clue how you actually make it, lol!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whisk eggs in a bowl, i used 8 today. Add whatever you want in your frittata into the eggs. Cook any meat first though.
I line a baking tray with baking paper and add it all into the tray. Add more eggs if you need to fill the tray. Bake on gas mark 4-5 until its completely set. Around 25-30 mins! I slice mine up. Serve hot or cold

Haha love it..i will struggle with the 30 second rest bit. Is it important? Ive screen shot the exercises so will start tomorrow!

Back