Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

I went running this weekend with my sister, and managed 2.93 miles according to my app, which is just short of 5k! I couldn't believe it!!
Going to go again tonight on the treadmill this time though and try to do at least another couple of miles.

Breakfast- two slices of frittata and a satsuma

Early lunch- sw carbonara, strawberries

Afternoon Snack- alpen light.banana and satsuma

Tea- steak salad, oil in dressing hexb, 1syn for honey in dressing.

Hexa milk for coffee

Evening Snacks-

Exercise-absolutely zilch... :( im so tired! Working 8-5 tomorrow too so thats not looking great?!

Last edited:
I went running this weekend with my sister, and managed 2.93 miles according to my app, which is just short of 5k! I couldn't believe it!!
Going to go again tonight on the treadmill this time though and try to do at least another couple of miles.

Well done! That sounds great. And pushing yourself to get another couple of miles is really good! You will start to find it gers easier!

Tea- so tasty altho the steak felt greasy altho i cooked it in frylite. I used 20g of feta. I need to check syns for that. 1 syn ketchup. 0.5 mayo

ForumRunner_20140303_183632.png

Why are they in the freezer then? Haha. The chocolate ones are good. They take a whike to eat and melt better when you get further down the pot

Back