Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Food diary for tuesday. So i dont forget..

Breakfast- magic porridge , strawberries and honey (1) if still hungry boiled eggs

Lunch- fritata and beans

Tea- 2 sausages (1syn) veg.

Snacks- banana, carrots, yoghurt

I want to do pancakes but using oats as my hexb for breakfast. Ummm will look out for a recipe and use syns in nutella!!

Last edited:
Yeah. If i use the milk as hexa and wholemeal flour as hexb ( haha cheeky) il see how hungry i am later. I have quark for half syn cake too so could do that. We got 30 eggs in the shopping saturday afternoon..and have 6 left!!

Pancakessssss

ForumRunner_20140304_193929.png

Feel sick!! Lol. Approx 17 syns. So 19 for the day :/

Hubby did them. Im actually impressed. If i did them they wouldnt be circle!

What i think i was meant to say is they wouldnt be round...i was tired yesterday! Slept real good though. Ive not mabaged any exercise this week. Im struggling to find my motovation to be honest! Im tired!! :( my work is very physical so cant find my energy this week

Yeah your right. I still walk about an hour a day outside of work. I hope to either jog or do weights this evening.

Breakfast- last slice of frittata, satsuma

Lunch- carrot, leek and potato soup AND jacket pot and tuna (1syn for mayo) magic stars 3.5 ( im so hungry today!)

ForumRunner_20140305_104159.png

Work snacks- alpen lights hexb and banana

Tea- leek lasange hexa cheese

ForumRunner_20140305_104438.png

. Its only wednesday and running out of food!

Last edited:
Mmmm, your food today looks scrummy! I'm starving, thinking about starting my lunch early and hoping I can last until tea time. Your frittata lasted a while didn't it?

Mmmm, your food today looks scrummy! I'm starving, thinking about starting my lunch early and hoping I can last until tea time. Your frittata lasted a while didn't it?

Thanks! My frittata was made sunday and lasted till this morning. Ive now ran out of eggs! 30 came sat and now i have none!
Im eating now..im way too hungry to wait!!

Omg so hungry today. I thought a protein bar would help. Im counting it at 10 syns as its 200 cals

ForumRunner_20140305_121016.png

Also made a 4 syn cake for pudding later

ForumRunner_20140305_121038.png

If all goes to plan today will finish at 16.5. :/

:(((( got home from work today ti find a letter saying we are getting kicked out of our house :( so upset. We have till may :(

Back