Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Thanks girls. Sorry its not food/syn related! Theyve not said why, wanting to sell probably :( its perfect here. Two minute walk from work, ive also started to meet a lot of people on our estate. Its a bit dramatic but it will change our lives completely

You're not being dramatic. That's rubbish! Can they just tell you that you have to leave by such and such a date? Don't you have a contract?

We cant afford to go now. We will be moving the week before. Just all seems too stressful :(

We recieved a new contract last year saying they can give us two months notice...ever since we got the letter ive been dreading this day

Lollll.....

Everywhere us too expensive. We only have two more pay days until we move so need money for deosits, fees etc. Blergh i hate this. Anyway. Enough of moody becki for one night. Night all xx

Lollll..... Everywhere us too expensive. We only have two more pay days until we move so need money for deosits, fees etc. Blergh i hate this. Anyway. Enough of moody becki for one night. Night all xx

It will all seem better after a good nights sleep. Maybe you'll find somewhere even better to live :)

Sleep well. Try not to keep yourself up all night worrying about it x

Aww what rubbish news for you hope your okay after a good sleep you can always look forward to another holiday when the time is right Xxx

Thanks. Im feeling a bit better. Maybe a bottle of wine might help? Lol not now though as its 7am! As soon as i finish work i will be ringing round properties. I think we have it so good here. A dog walkung field 5 mins walk, work 2 mins. A bath!! Ive never not had a bath. Two bathrooms. Ohhhhhhh sigh :/

Anyway food

Breakfast-half a melon with yoghurt. 2alpen lights ( is that correct on extra easy for hexb? )

Lunch- leftover leek lasange

Tea- pork chops, carrot chips, baby corn, feta cheese hexa and may throw on some potatoes if hungry.

Snacks-

Your probably stressed out with the news you got take it easy get on the couch and rest hope your feeling better soon Xxx

Oh no :( sent home from work after a panic attack

Oh mate that's not good :( I've had a couple of panic attacks before and they're horrid. It's a horrible feeling and make you really panic :(

In answer to your earlier question yes, 2 Alpen light bars are a hex b.

Hope you're feeling better? Have a lie down and a cup of tea, things will seem better once the shock has worn off.

I feel a bit more positive today. We have a viewing at 4pm for a house a mile away. It will be a lot smaller and dont think our sofa will fit through the door but if its nice we will put an application in...it has a cellar! Imagine the wine! Lol

I was ok last night i made chops in sw tom sauce and spaghetti. Cant afford takeawatys now!! I did have 4 rum and diet cokes but i needed too!
I snacked on half syn cake.

Today breakfast- half a melon and yoghurt

Lunch- sardines on toast

Tea- chicken korma made with coconut yoghurt. Its the weight watchers greek coconut so think they are low syn. I will use two yoghurts between two of us.

Snacks-

Taking exercise easy but will get the pooch out !

Oooh update- i weighed in at 8.9 exact today! STS

Dont know..i will ' be busy' on sofa moving day lol. Its a small terrace and the houses look small. Altho we need to go see as it could be totally different. Need to look at the garden too for sky ( our dog) as she will need somewhere to go toilet!

Back