Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Wow that is a low cal dinner! Is it a tiny portion?

One small fish fillet, 150g mushy peas, 50g cous cous and will load my plate with courgette. Hoping it will fill me up! I'm struggling a bit with dinners but I've had a nosey on other fast day diary and m&s seem to do low cal ready meals so when I get paid will give it a go!

Subscribing :)

Becki I'm in the same boat, get paid on Thursday so I am going to be eating a lot of random meals this week, bit worried about not getting all my good superfrees!
Hi Mary! Welcome. I agree about superfree. I hardly have anything! Luckily we have an allotment though so we can get our hands on a few freebies!
I will struggle with worl pack ups we'd and Friday though :/

Last edited:
That sounds like a lovely dinner and I can imagine you'd get loads of courgettes for your calories. Mushrooms are another vegetable that you can eat masses of for very little cals.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I suppose so. I get tired. But a lot of ppl say they feel more energised so I think it's different for everybody. I'm feeling ok today so pleased to say they do get easier! Just had my soup so far so may add 2 small potatoes to my dinner this evening

The tin I have is 550g so may just use from allotment otherwise the rest may go to waste! I'm not sure on cals though :/

Great! I thought the whole tin of mushy peas were 138 cal. So I halved it but it's actually double that! Half a tin is 138 cal.....I think I'm swapping for actual peas!

Worked it out. I will finish on 455 cal

Screenshot_2014-07-28-18-05-30.png

Makes me think though...I used to snack on a tin of mushy peas just because I was allowed. But for nearly 300 calories. Shocked

Aftrnoon.

I've been at my god daughters birthday picnic today which was nice. I only succumbed to one cake. I will count it as 5 syns as it was only a fairy cake.

Breakfast - two boiled eggs

Lunch- banana, cherry tomatoes, wm roll with ham, space raiders 3.5

Tea- chilli . Although it's in the slow cooker and doesn't look too nice :/ I'm finding using chopped tomatoes makes meals watery as the water cannot evaporate :/

Back