Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Last early morning get up of 2014!!! Yessss! !!

Plan for today is work and 30-40 min gym.

Breakfast- same as yesterday. Yog, banana them frittata before gym.

Lunch- noodles with soy sauce. Snap peas and baby corn. Maybe chicken if I can be bothered.

Tea- meatballs and spaghetti

Yay for the last early morning. And yes totally get you about unhealthy soup although I'd happily use a few syns for ease and my uncles homemade soup haha. xxxx

Just ordered a big fat cheeseburger from the kebab shop! Holiday!! Celebrate!!

^^^^
Man do I regret that!

Last edited:
Tried to be good today! I had a banana and satsuma for breakfast
Egg mayo bagel for lunch.
I'm out for another three course meal tonight and I chose the pate, Turkey and brownie! ...With wine!
I did run 4.6 k today to try limit some damage. Will also try get out tomorrow too.

Haha oh no! Did you drink or stay off the booze?
Mine was okay. It was fancy dress and everyone was way over the top I felt so under dressed! I wore an elf the shirt and jeans . I only went for the meal though then got a taxi home as I'm working this evening.

I put my pulled pork In at 9am so not the 12 hours I'd of liked :( hopefully by 5 is it will be easy enough to pull. Or I may keep it in for tomorrow.

Haha sounds about right!!

I think I will keep it in the slow Cooker a whole longer. I have made curry today so we can have that instead and the pork will be ready for tomorrow. Not sure on the size :/

Homemade tomato soup for lunch. I think I need a nap right about now!!

Oh no! I've just remembered there's nothing on TV on Saturday as I sit in my pj's. Rock n roll life I lead

I know! I've just put on four Christmases to see if I can get into it. Saturday night TV is pants! To be honest of I was home I'd probably be getting into bed!

Morning guys. Happy Monday!

We ordered take out last night, and watched prison break for 8 hours!!! I ordered a passanda but they must if changed the recipe...I wasn't keen but ate most of it.

Plans for today and tomorrow are to gut the house, Christmas food shopping, exercise as much as I can ( run today and tomorrow hopefully) see last minute friends, possibly bake a slimming world meal to keep in the fridge for when I'm so drunk I need to eat! And my best friend has just been given keys to their own house so will probably pop to help them.

Breakfast- orange, Linda McCartney sausages and some kind of eggs?!

Lunch- leftover pulled pork , not sure what with . leftover tomato soup

Tea- cottage pie and Brussels sprouts

Hey just come across you thread so thought i would say hi so I can start following it.

I joined SW about 18 months ago and doing crap ive stopped going to group because i wasnt getting any motivation from it and was getting down knowing I have put on weight or maintained so decided to do it alone even though i havent had any success. I'm on a break now for Xmas im not going to go stupid but if i fancy a lil choc im going to have one then 5th Jan thats it im going on it 100%. im not huge but just like to loose between 1st-2st before our first family holiday with the kids abroad in September

How was the pulled pork? Was it nice?
It was so good! I was a bit naughty and had it in a bagel though!

Hey just come across you thread so thought i would say hi so I can start following it.

I joined SW about 18 months ago and doing crap ive stopped going to group because i wasnt getting any motivation from it and was getting down knowing I have put on weight or maintained so decided to do it alone even though i havent had any success. I'm on a break now for Xmas im not going to go stupid but if i fancy a lil choc im going to have one then 5th Jan thats it im going on it 100%. im not huge but just like to loose between 1st-2st before our first family holiday with the kids abroad in September

Hi! And welcome. I've never been to a group. Luckily though I found minimins or I wouldn't be where I am now! Everyone is amazing. And keeping a diary really helps! I started at 10.4 is a couple of years ago. I got down to my target weight in the summer but hovering around 9 stone now. I'm going to be doing the same over Christmas ....not going mad but definitely having a few treats! Then in January I will get back on it for our holiday in may! Do you have a diary?

It was so good! I was a bit naughty and had it in a bagel though!

Hi! And welcome. I've never been to a group. Luckily though I found minimins or I wouldn't be where I am now! Everyone is amazing. And keeping a diary really helps! I started at 10.4 is a couple of years ago. I got down to my target weight in the summer but hovering around 9 stone now. I'm going to be doing the same over Christmas ....not going mad but definitely having a few treats! Then in January I will get back on it for our holiday in may! Do you have a diary?

Hi Becki its nice to hear from you.

Unfortunately I don't do a dairy I really should but I never know what to put on it. I really struggle planning meals i just dont have a lot of time so cooking meals from scratch really puts me off.

I need to stop thinking like this and have a total life change if you know what i mean else im not going to get anywhere.

Back