Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Love your ideas pip! I really do need to get back on the pickled egg wagon!

I'm reallllyyy fed up today. Fed up of this winter weather, fed up of our house being cold, fed up of work, fed up of the builders at work, fed up of being hungry , just fed up :(((((((

I have to stay in this job if we are planning to get pregnant this year, to qualify for maternity pay. After my maternity year is over I will ask to go back afternoons as the pay ( and annual leave) are good. I couldn't go back twice a day like I do now. I hate it! Just have to stick it out....For another year! Booo

I looooove peanut butter!

I wish they never passed mine! I love them both!

I didn't do my food diary yesterday as I was in a miserable mood. Just wanted to hibernate away...I finished the day with a large glass of red!!
But I'm loads better toda. Although gave a headache again, not sure why. What's with my moods recently?!

Plans today

Breakfast - porridge and granola
Banana,apple

Lunch- I'm grabbing something out today so no idea. Any ideas from Co op? Or similar shop??

Tea- jacket potato and tuna. Salad.

I need to do my food shop on the way home from work so another trip to Lidl!

We have a quiet weekend planned. Dog walk tomorrow. I'm going to try drag rick out with us.
We are at a friends tomorrow evening for meal and drinks. She is on slimming world so usually cooks something on plan!

Peanut butter!!!!

ForumRunner_20150206_120758.jpg

So good that your friend cooks slimming world meals!! I wish all mine did.
Mmm peanut butter. Love the stuff. I have a jar on the top shelf in my kitchen to stop me from keeping on dipping in.

Your weekend sounds fab and how lovely that your friend is cooking a SW friendly meal :)
Not a fan of peanut butter but I LOVE Nutella!!! xxx

Question pleaseeee

I bought some chicken on offer in lidl tonight, out of date tomorrow I think. I have froze it anyway to cook next week.
Once it's defrosted I plan on cooking it straight away more or less, can it still be stored in the fridge cooked for a few days or will it need to be cooked, then eaten?

I have a feeling this is a really stupid question but just double checking!

Question pleaseeee I bought some chicken on offer in lidl tonight, out of date tomorrow I think. I have froze it anyway to cook next week. Once it's defrosted I plan on cooking it straight away more or less, can it still be stored in the fridge cooked for a few days or will it need to be cooked, then eaten? I have a feeling this is a really stupid question but just double checking!

You will need to cook it soon after defrosting it but once cooked it should be ok for a few days in the fridge... And not a stupid question :)

Back