Eat, Sleep, Weigh, Repeat'

Any car news? :) xxxx

Don't ask lol. We drove an hour away to test drive a car , we spent 5 hours looking round show rooms! only to get home and rick say he wants to wait two years and buy a better car. I was so gutted!
he's spent ages changing my mind and telling me our car is unsafe, bad to drive etc then I had it in my head we were getting a new car, then dissapointed when he changed his mind :( so I'm not sure what's happening now!
I think we are going to see if we can sell ours, as part exchange would only take ours for scrap money and it's worth more. I dunno...leave the man to it I guess!

Ohh booo how annoying about the car! does it make sense to wait for 2 year though?!
Boys and their toys hey!
On the bright side, you have SO much to be looking forward to at the moment anyway so the car will be a distant memory soon no doubt! :)

Whats on the menu today? I see you've moved back to more clean eats?!
xx

That's really annoying about the car. I'm quite lucky in the fact I got given a reasonably decent car (3yrs old aygo) when I was 21 so that got me on the car ladder quite well and worked out well with part ex'ing etc which has kept my financial repayments pretty low. I bought a brand new car this year, which was great, but with people on the roads not being careful, I've decided the next car will not be a brand new one. It's not worth it, with the amount of shopping trollies and prams that have been knocked into it, my baby is covered in scratches and bumps and none my fault!!

It makes sense in my opinion to get one soonish. I drive to work twice a day so the car is used a lot, plus we need a more family friendly car , big boot etc but we will see , maybe in makes sense to wait until we are in the house and settled :)

I bought the get the glow book at the weekend and would live to switch to clean eats full time, but not sure how easy that would be ( expensive too!) but I will try prep more clean snacks such as the energy balls!

rough food plans today

breakfast- natural yoghurt , almond flakes, cinnamon

lunch- slimming world cauliflower cheese

tea- apparently we are going to Coventry to look at a car ( recent update) so not sure yet

I understand about all these things go going on so maybe a new car right now may not be the right thing to do.

I think we will struggle to sell ours to be honest anyway.

get the glow is a book pip. lots of clean eating and no sugar recipes.

ForumRunner_20150505_115202.jpg

Shame about the car but if he's changed his mind once he may change it again.

He'll soon change his mind when he sees baby seat complications!

I'm too reducing the sugary stuff it's surprising what has sugar in. A lot of food is obvious but cereal bars surprised me as some of them don't taste so sweet.

Shame about the car but if he's changed his mind once he may change it again.

He'll soon change his mind when he sees baby seat complications!

I'm too reducing the sugary stuff it's surprising what has sugar in. A lot of food is obvious but cereal bars surprised me as some of them don't taste so sweet.

haha he wants to view a car in coventry tonight...Two hours away! I've text him and told him to leave it a couple of months until we are settled.
It's really hard to steer away from sugar! I never know what to snack on but there is some good ideas in my book I will try out :)

Hey lovely,

I would be going mad with the indecisiveness about the car situation! Bless you for being so understanding while he makes his mind up ;) Hope you come to an agreement soon.

I'm a sugar monster too so will be really interested to see how you get on with the Get The Glow clean eats.

xxx

Men change there mind like the weather id say there as bad as woman :) I'm sure you'll work your girly magic if you really would like a new car now us girls always get our own way in the end ;-) Xxx

The less sugar you eat, the less you snack!!

I hardly ever snack now!! xx

I love this! I really want to try go sugar free! The way madeline described herself as being lethargic, bloated, dull skin etc is so me! I want to be a ball of happy energy ! I can't wait for my food order from wholefoods. If you have any sugar free snack ideas I'd love to know :)

I just try and have normal meals now. I'm not as strict as i was and would have sugar though but it's only an occasional treat really. I check the labels of EVERYTHING!!

Hummus and falafel good. Roasted chickpeas good!

Just try and make your main meals more balanced and nutritious and then you shouldn't need snacks. Have you heard of Amelia Freer? She wrote Eat Nourish Glow, another book. She advocates absolutely no snacking too. It's mainly just bad habit rather than a need.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I will defiantly look up ( and most probably purchase that book!) thank you!!

so..140 mile round trip and new car bought. collect Friday evening!
its an audi a3 in sky blue, leather interior , air con, alloys, big boot. very tired now!

Screenshot_2015-05-05-21-07-24.png

Good morning minis! The sun is shining. let's hope it stays!!!

breakfast- sweet potato and mushroom frittata, grapes, banana

ForumRunner_20150506_064334.png

lunch- tomato mince lettuce tacos

tea- At work I have down bangers and mash so depending on the bangers I may have one with mash and veg.

snacks- I really want to stop snacking but if I need to a have a melon that needs eating!

happy hump!

Back