Eatenmess through to Eaten-slimness

EatenMess

Hiya All,

I'm hoping to get my stone shiney at group this week. I rejoined the 2nd week of Jan and am happily on my way to a new me. Psychologically i always struggle to get my first stone gone. Wine, cheese and the odd takeaway are my problems. However i am nearly 2 stone lighter than last June (i found an old food diary when i was weighing in at boots and doing SW at home) and i know without self sabotage i can do this and get some great weight losses. My first week i lost 5.5lbs, 2nd week 6.5lbs, i then had a big gain, but i'm back on track and enjoying it. I walk three times a day to school / nusery and back up and down very steep hills, so i do plenty of exercise. My body shape is changing nicely at the moment, and whilst i do have an hourglass figure, i could do with much less of it ha ha! We have a family wedding in July, and our daughter is a bridesmaid. I'd love more than anything to be in a stunning dress and feel amazing.

So here goes my food diary from today. I currently weigh 13st 9 and weigh in tomorrow :D

B - Honeydew Melon, Pineapple, Red Plum, Strawberries, Grape, Orange (fruit salad) Green Tea

L - Pasta, HE Low Low Chilli and Red Pepper Cheese, Chicken, Herb Salad, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Grated Carrot, Beetroot, Mullerlight and Green Tea

D - Grilled Bacon, 2 fry light eggs, mushrooms, baked beans,

Snack - HEB Hifi Bar

Syns?? Curly Wurly (6)

Lost 2lbs last night and got my stone award :D

13st 7 now, that's 1st 1.5lbs off :D

B - Pineapple, Melon, Kiwi, Strawberries and Grapes, Green Tea with Peach and Cherry Blossom

L - Smoked Mackerel (1.5), New Potatoes, Rocket and Lettuce, Grated Carrot, Celery, Red Peppers, Sweet Chilli Sauce (1.5) Coconut Greek Muller (0.5)

D - Paprika Pork Chop Griddled, Harissa Paste (0.5) Roasted Veggies (sweet potato, onions, red pepper, courgettes, garlic, mushrooms)

HEB - 2 X Hifi Lights, HEA - Semi Milk (for tea)

Syns - Freddo (5.5)

Back