eaters anonymous....

I know how you feel JackieD! I'm the same, even tho I am compleatly full to the brim I will still finnish everything on my plate, no matter what :/
Ok guys, i'm 19 and I want to enjoy this part of my life. I'm doing a degree at uni and working at ASDA, so my life is pretty hectick. I moved to a different department today after a year on the checkouts, and now I work in the George clothes bit.
On the plus side I was running around for 5 hours with a 15 min break, but the downside is that on my break I scoffed a massive white baguette, and by time I got home I was litterally shaking with hunger so what did I do? I had a pizza with my boyfriend...
I am just loosing the same stone over and over again and i'm getting really fed up. I have said that I have drawn a line under it now but i've said that so many times ;(
Planning meals is not my strong point, so I guess i'm gonna have to plan rather than just eating impulsivly, out of boredom, and I just never seem to stop eating, even when i'm not hungry!!!

Jackie I am exactly the same. I do try to pause between forkfulls and also think about what i'm eating. E.g I ask myself Do I REALLY like this? Am I full? Do I know what this tastes like? It does help and is something that has to be continually tried, tested and tried again. It can be done though! Jen xx

I am addicted to food in general, although i was a chocoholic, but now i am not allowed to eat foods high in saturated fat as i have high cholesterol. Why couldn't i have been addicted to celery or something else healthy then i would never have gotten fat.

Hi, im Rozie and i'm just fat... Lol

Ive always been overweight since birth really. I was lucky that i grew up tall so i 'carried it well'.

Back