Eating at night??

becciharland

Hi

Does anyone think you shouldnt eat past a certain time in the evening?? I am eating 9 ish some nights then going to bed 10/11 ....Im hoping this isnt going to effect my losses??

No it shouldn't make a difference - only thing is you might find it difficult sleeping on a heavy meal.

I always have tea really early, very latest 6pm, most of the time its at 4.30!! lol. But i always snack in the evening, save my HEB for 9pm ish and eat it just before bed. I dont think it matters hun xx

Research has proven there is no benefit or disadvantage in not eating/eating past a certain time.

My husband runs a restaurant so we eat dinner when he finishes work at around midnight each night! We've always done this as it's our only time together really and we want sw to be a perm fixture so don't want to change too much.
I tend to have a small syn free meal when the kids have theirs and then eat with hubby late on.

People are always shocked by the time we eat but it's a way of life now.

I wish I didn't, but I just LOVE a bedtime snack/supper! Hate going to bed feeling hungry

Nice to know as I always have my dinner really late. Most times between 9 and 10pm. I never go to bed before midnight anyway. But most of the time I do get in my 8 hrs sleep. :)

I work shifts at a supermarket, so my eating times can be all over the place - sometimes I even do it that I have four smaller meals across the day to fit around work instead of the normal three at conventional times, and it doesn't seem to have made any difference to my weight loss.

Also, I tend to snack late in the evening, mainly because that's when the rest of my house pulls out the packets of crisps (mine's always fruit or a hifi bar though!), and none of this seems to make any difference either :)

I eat at all sorts of weird hours, it's not done me any harm.

Our evening meal is usually between 7- 8 pm and I always have a massive plate full and when I stick to plan my losses are consistent.

My problem is that I'm an insomniac, often staying up until stupid o'clock and going to bed listening to the birds singing the dawn chorus. My danger time is usually around 1 or 2 in the morning and that's when I reach for the snacks - sometimes good, sometimes bad. If I eat good snacks it doesn't affect my losses. My favourite over the last month or so has been eating peas straight from the pods whilst they are in season - they're an excellent superspeed snack and a big bag can last me a few hours if I'm sat at the puter all night.

Back