Eating but not hungry

justjane

I have been using the Atkins principals since last Friday and I am limiting my carbs to around the 20g a day and still getting to eat lots of lovely stuff but I have realised I am not really hungry.

I have read the books and I know it said that you should eat 3 meals a day and as I had been on CD for a while I am definately enjoying munching but I wonder if I should just have a little bit and often until I feel empty??

I just cant believe that eating this much will allow me to loose weight (although I am pretty sure I have lost 2lbs since last week!!)

I suppose I am asking should I make sure I eat regularly or is it ok to skip meals???

I'm the same as you justjane. I find myself struggling to eat especially after a few mouthfuls, and I would recommend splitting the meals into 5-6 instead of 3.

Please try not to skip meals as you will make your mody panic due to lack of calories. Remember your water, although as a CD veteran I am sure you are fed up hearing this, but it really is invaluable advice!

I am actallu eating about 4 meals a day the way its working out. I am having breakfast, lunch and dinner, but tend not to finish dinner in one go, so save leftovers and have as a very light meal later in the evening.

Back