Eating out on Atkins

Newhaven. It's friendly, on the coast, easy access to Brighton London and Dieppe and it is cheap!! I have a lovely old victorian house on the quayside. S'nice!

Oh that sounds lovely, Jupiter - how long does it take you to get to London from there? And do you go to France a lot?

It's about an hour and a half to London on the train but early morning theres a commuter one that is only about 50 mins.
Nope never been to France in the 8 years I've lived here! Not a fan of boats I'm afraid!! I wish I was more inclined to go really, all that cheap wine!

OMG Jupiter.. what a shame that you don't like boats! x

Well I'm back from a great trip to London and I stayed on plan throughout! Well, maybe a little excessive on the alcohol front but....well....,you know! :)

Glad you had a nice break Joop. And I'm with Linzi - one drink is one too many, and a thousand's not enough...

Actually I should clarify - that's just a song that came into my head when I read your post, not my real outlook on the demon drink! ;)

If I am missing anything this week it is a drinkie, but want to get rid of more of the addition before I allow myself a treat - I know I am much less in control of my eating after a few glasses lol

Totally agree Bren. I almost wavered tonight, but weigh-in is tomorrow and I wanted to see a loss more!

Can't say what will happen at the weekend though ;)

Hmm, I'm the same really, if I have one then I have to have a skinfull, it's all part of my addictive gene I suspect. I can easily NOT drink, but there you go.

Back