Eating out

Toots

Gold Member
Hi

Does anyone have to entertain as part of their job? I seem to have loads of entertaining on at the moment (eg this coming week 2 business lunches and taking customers out on saturday which involves a three course meal and drinks)

I know that I can try to choose meat and veg where possible but it's trying to keep my head in the game knowing that I'm going to have to keep coming off plan.

Then I'm out in Dubai for a week - :eek:

Any suggestions/ coping strategies would be very much appreciated. Am at end of my rope and feel so out of control

Thanks
xx

No, but in order to help you out I'll do the Dubai trip for you ;)

Oh I dunno - I'll try anything once (well almost anything!) :)

Oh I dunno - I'll try anything once (well almost anything!) :)

Twice if you like it, huh? Don't get me wrong - looking forward to the sun and evenings over there but not the business side during the day

xx

Do you have to come off plan? Could you have chicken or fish and salad? Because I'm on LL lite I have a bigger choice of protein and I always stick to plan when out - eg steak (ok for LL lite) and salad - or seabass.

Pub lunches and function menus I'm afraid :(

Thanks for the suggestion though

xx

Just try and stay local calorie as much as possible, push food round your plate, have loads if water.

Failing that , get back on the wagon as soon as the plane lands.
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lots of water and check out the atkins allowed list and try to stick with that.... would make it a little easier to get back on plan.... or take products with you and have em before you go then your full and prob wont eat that much!!! X

Back