1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

eating out?

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by tinker88, 17 June 2014 Social URL.

1. tinker88

tinker88 New Member

i know this has been asked 1000's of times but what about eating out,

any tips of places to go, foods to eat etc? im so paranoid about eating chicken pumped with stuff like at kfc etc, so whats ok?

i was thinking about harvester - chicken and all you can eat salad?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. GingerJV

GingerJV Well-Known Member

Usually when i go out i order seafood and different "light" salads (salads with seafood are great too;-)) Seafood is low in calories, no fat at all ( of course if it is not fried with litres of oil!). I am sooooo enough of chicken at home that i do not even think about KFC))

4. MadameMim

MadameMim New Member

If I go for a pub lunch I usually go for roast chicken with a salad or gammon steak and egg. I always tell them no salad dressing but mayo is fine.