Eating right to be slimbysummer

Replied to your post on my diary :) Are you still weighing on a Monday? xx

I'm not weighing at moment. Getting to stressed about scales so just going to try and regain control and get weighed at gym once a month x

Replied to your post on my diary :) Are you still weighing on a Monday? xx

I'm not weighed at moment. Getting to stressed about scales so just going to try and regain control and just take my measurements x

That's not a bad idea hun xx Hope you are well xx

Hormones ok this wk - but nothing new to report. Had hysteroscopy and now waiting for yet another scan to decide if they completely remove lining of my womb. Giving me no viable options about hormone replacement tho. But least I feel sane this wk hehe x

Hormones ok this wk - but nothing new to report. Had hysteroscopy and now waiting for yet another scan to decide if they completely remove lining of my womb. Giving me no viable options about hormone replacement tho. But least I feel sane this wk hehe x

Bless. My poor friend down in Wales had to have an emergency hysterectomy due to an exploding cyst! She now finds herself facing HRT - what a shocker!

Not going back to group but going to try + behave / eat for energy + health and hope i loose weight along the way.

Mon 25th Nov

Tea with milk x 2
Banana

Lg piece grilled salmon
3 lg tsp choc fudge topping
Cup of tea
2/choc biscuits

Pasta, tuna, sweetcorn + mayo

Last edited:
Mon 2 December

Tea with milk (1/2 hex a)
3 eggs scrambled + 1 butter bud

Carrot + lentil soup

HM egg fried rice (onions, mushrooms, red pepper, ham + egg)

Swimming (30 lengths), steam + sauna

Mars bar (13 syns)

Last edited:
Hi ho, how you diddling?

Hi - food / sw wise so totally off plan. Hav been so beyond stressed + not well so totally comfort eaten. No idea of what I weigh as no longer going group but clothes that were too big are now tight.
Hoping to get head on gear in new year.

Health wise, finally getting some treatment starting on monday - they finally thinking ive got endometriosis + severe IBS - every type of food upsets my digestive system. Going to sort out endo 1st + then sort out IBS.

Sorry for such a unpositive reply. X

Hi - food / sw wise so totally off plan. Hav been so beyond stressed + not well so totally comfort eaten. No idea of what I weigh as no longer going group but clothes that were too big are now tight.
Hoping to get head on gear in new year.

Health wise, finally getting some treatment starting on monday - they finally thinking ive got endometriosis + severe IBS - every type of food upsets my digestive system. Going to sort out endo 1st + then sort out IBS.

Sorry for such a unpositive reply. X

Hi darling, sorry to hear you feel so bad and stressed :( Have you had a laparoscopy yet or is that next? They'll be able to have a good look around in there, not just at the endo but maybe in the bowel area too. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

My clothes are getting tight too :( I can't believe I am 16lbs heavier than I was in July 12!!

Hi darling, sorry to hear you feel so bad and stressed :( Have you had a laparoscopy yet or is that next? They'll be able to have a good look around in there, not just at the endo but maybe in the bowel area too. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

My clothes are getting tight too :( I can't believe I am 16lbs heavier than I was in July 12!!

They not mentioned not doing laparoscopy just putting me straight on treatment. Ive to be on it for 6 month + then go from there. 1st injection monday so watch this space x

Just got weighed (on friends scales) + even worse than expected. Gained 1.5 stone in last 3 month - pure comfort eating.

So now 12st 2.5lb

Start fm Tomorrow x

Happy New Year to you and Mark and Maddie xx

You too :)

Food didn't go to plan bit inky cause of unplanned tea out at friends as a way of saying sorry about something

2 eggs cooked in frylight
Hm sw quiche (ham, courgettes, onions, mushrooms, cherry toms)
2 x Tea with milk (hex a)

Hm chicken and veg curry + rice
Xmas pudding + cream
Mince pie
Small glass of wine

Grapes

Last edited:
Wed 1st Jan 2014

Lovely lie in till lunch..

2 Cup tea (1/2 hex a)
L - Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toms
T - fish pie (not hm / Heston Blum - but only 450 cals so not high fat + needed eating) + lots + lots of veg
Muller light toffee fudge dessert
Snacks - 3 satsuma's + 1 meringue nest
Drinks - 3 glasses diet cola

Last edited:
Thur 2nd Jan

Busy day so plan is:

Bfast - porridge (hex b) with unsweetened almond milk (1/2 hex a) + honey (2 syns)

Lunch - hm sw quiche (ham, baby courgettes, mushrooms, onions) banana
2 x tea (1/2 hex a)

Tea - balsamic beef stew (toms, mushrooms, onions, carrots, green beans) + lots more veg (peas + cabbage etc)
Meringue nest (2.5 syns)

Supper - sw cake in a cup (egg + options 2 syns), 0% total + lots of raspberries
Can sweetcorn

Total 6.5 syns

Last edited:
Wed night/ early hrs of thur morning

Can't sleep so get up watch Miranda on bbci + eat 5 tiny satsuma's

Friday 3rd Jan

Away tonight + tomoz so not sure what's plan with food + maybe some wine tonight (good job getting weighed monthly lol)

2 x tea (1/2 hex a)
2 eggs
Banana

Sweet potato + butter bud (0.5 syn)
Banana

Oops... Choc chip cookie

Last edited:
Fri + sat away - great time seeing best friend + my mum but involved wine, amaretto, pavlova, chips + lots of Maltesers
Back on it properly fm sun morning

Back