Eating??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kelsocool, 20 April 2009 Social URL.

1. kelsocool

kelsocool Speaks as she finds

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(37.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only actually done SS for the first 2 weeks then progressed onto eating chicken, does anyone else eat as well?? I usually have chicken and veg (with the veg drink flavoring as gravy) as a substitute for one of my shakes. I dont do it every night but to be honest this meal is the thing that kept me sane in the months that i have been doing the CD and i still reguarly lose weight (over 4 stone since january)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey.
    You have done so well 4 stone is fab!!! Good on you. I think everyone does it differently ss+ is where you eat in the evening.. I dont as I just decided to take out food from the equation for now.
    How long have you been on it for.. Your doing so well.
    Well done x

4. rdonn

rdonn Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I eat two light meals a day and two shakes for medical reasons and although i'm only on week two the weight is coming off. My meals are chicken or fish with green veg or salad and that suits me just fine - don't have any other cravings for anythign else.

Keep going if its coming off then its coming off!!!

5. Angela83

Angela83 Silver Member

I'm only week 3 SS but considering having a meal of cottage cheese and cucumber tonight coz I just think I need something more, think I'll only do it occasionally, maybe on the days when I'm more busy and active.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.