Eating??

kelsocool

Speaks as she finds
I only actually done SS for the first 2 weeks then progressed onto eating chicken, does anyone else eat as well?? I usually have chicken and veg (with the veg drink flavoring as gravy) as a substitute for one of my shakes. I dont do it every night but to be honest this meal is the thing that kept me sane in the months that i have been doing the CD and i still reguarly lose weight (over 4 stone since january)

Hey.
You have done so well 4 stone is fab!!! Good on you. I think everyone does it differently ss+ is where you eat in the evening.. I dont as I just decided to take out food from the equation for now.
How long have you been on it for.. Your doing so well.
Well done x

I eat two light meals a day and two shakes for medical reasons and although i'm only on week two the weight is coming off. My meals are chicken or fish with green veg or salad and that suits me just fine - don't have any other cravings for anythign else.

Keep going if its coming off then its coming off!!!

I'm only week 3 SS but considering having a meal of cottage cheese and cucumber tonight coz I just think I need something more, think I'll only do it occasionally, maybe on the days when I'm more busy and active.

Back