Eatlikeabird's Diary

Sorry to hear that :-( it's so frustrating when you've been really good and still stay the same or gain. You've got the right idea though, stick with it and you'll probably see double the result next week :) fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WooHoo, doctor said I can go back onto Total. So I've emailed my LLC to find out about getting a few extra packs cause I only picked up enough to do Lite.
Blood test not back to normal yet but she's happy enough for me to start again. and going back to work mid next week.

hi chick well done sooo happy for you and hope you get a big loss for the first week back on total xx:hug99:

That's great news, i'm glad you're feeling better!! Hope all goes well for you on total and you see some really good losses :))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I picked up my extra packs today and had a shepherds pie for my meal. Feels a bit strange to be off food and back to a savoury pack. But I will get back into the groove pretty easily I think.
I've bought some phyllium husk, but I don't really like it much, the one I got feels like it has grit in it, is this normal or should I take it back?
I'm really hopeful for a good loss this week. Hope my body has had a good rest and is ready to lose some serious fat. I'd love to lose 1.5 stone for xmas.

Just caught up on your diary.You have done really well with your losses whilst on LLL.Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better and going back on total.
Take it easy your first week back at work as you will still be recovering and may tire more easily.
looking forward to hearing how you get on with total.
Take care hun you can easily lose the 1.5 stone in the next two months.
Cathy

hi good luck hope you smash it for xmas stay strong lovely x

hi elab lovely avatar nice to put a face to the name xxxx

WI was tonight and I lost 5.5lbs on Total this week. So relieved to have a big loss again. I want to get this fat moving off me again.
I start back to work tomorrow after being off for a month on sick leave. Bit scary work wise, but I find I can drink the water easier at work than at home. Easing into it this week by just doing 2 days before the weekend.
I try on my size 18 trousers once a week and each week the gap on the zip is less, but still can't wear them yet. So I've popped my last size 20 in the dryer after washing, hoping to get them to fit a bit better and not be so baggy.
I haven't had any problems going back to Total from Lite. My body isn't craving the protein/veg any more, and I'm so ready to get some better losses.
I have a blood test day after next WI to check my liver function and see if it is still going in the right direction. GP is keeping a close eye on it.

Great weightloss well done for getting straight back into total thats 1.5 stone is getting closer.
Take care at work look after yourself.
Cathy

Well getting back to work hasn't been bad so far, first day caught up on emails and unfinished work, then Friday listened in on calls for an hour and then went back on the phones. Just need to move around a bit as not used to sitting in a chair for so long could feel my lower back getting stiff.
I did find the work days alot longer for spreading out my food packs. But will get used to it again.
Very Exciting saturday today. Getting my new front door installed. Can't wait for it to be finished. Will be great to get rid of the drafty old door. Good weather for it, is dry and sunny here.

I went out for a drink tonight, haven't been out in ages. Just Ballygowan Still (no lemon).
So before I went out I took a couple of photos and I've added a new album for my almost halfway progress.

This week's update. I lost 2.5lbs. A bit disappointed to be back to losses under 3lbs but I'll take it.
Saw the doctor this morning and had bloods taken, I'll get the results next week.
Good news, my blood pressure is down to 110/70, GP was really happy with this. She is encouraging me to make time for some exercise though.
I'm really happy to have reached the half way mark, rolling on to goal from here. Must check my progress by trying on my size 18 trousers this week. Maybe next week?

Hi elab well done on the loss great to see you are doing well on total and good news from the docs keep at it girl xxx

That's great about your BP and a great loss!! You're doing fantastically, can't believe you're already halfway!!

Well done this week, and I reckon ur size 18s will be on you in no time! Xxxxx

I feel like I'm making some progress. Great to be over half way to goal, under 14 stone, and I can zip up the size 18 trousers and jeans! I can see hollows at my neck, and my face is definitely less round.
My blood test is ok, so nothing stopping me. I can't wait to see how much further I can get for xmas.
Has anyone else noticed how trousers get so much longer the looser they get? Less hips to fill them out. lol.

Hey Julz,
Did you get your xmas top you were looking for?

Hi elab, I did end up with a couple, I spent a lovely afternoon with a personal shopper in debenhams last week, which was a delight. It's a free service, free tea and coffee or water, she spent about 15 mins talking and asking questions about what you think you are looking for, what occasions etc, then I was sent off for a bra fitting while she collected stuff from all over. I had mentioned I would like some jeans that fit! Along with 4 occasions I have coming up. There is no obligation to buy anything as they don't work on commission.
I had a really special time, and came away with a jacket, 2 jeans, 2 dresses and a skirt, oh and some real spanx! Great event can't recommend it enough, if you spend over £100 they give you a £10 voucher, I went on a 20% off day, and Annie the personal shopper was full of energy and listed to me, lovely roomy changing room and great advice, even the store manager cam in with a half bottle of pink champagne in it's own little pink zipped up jacket as a well done for losing all the weight, I was just flabbergasted at how sweet they were.

So 2 events down, I'm off to The Ritz on Saturday for afternoon tea, so really looking forward to that. Not sure what I'm wearing!

I need to re read the modules, as not fully have it in my brain about just how much protein, carb, fat etc I should be having each day, LLC wasn't sure when I asked last week!
Hope you are doing well and losing lots now your back on total? How's your shingles?
Jx

Back