eBay

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
anybdy else an ebay addict? love sellin on there and have found a few good bargains on there too. i also think (i know it sounds stupid) that im pretty much just recycling my clothes as i sell them on there wen i dont want them anymore and then buy new stuff with the money i make :D
anymore of u like this?
xxxxx

Never sold anything on there but have bought quite a bit of stuff over the years. Fab for very random stuff and good cheapness.

Most of my wardrobe comes from e-bay. Love a bargain, and recycling's great. Plus, I love getting parcels in the post instead of just bills. Every so often I have a sort out and sell some stuff, but I prefer buying.

as i have a lot of weight to lose i love ebay cause i can get some bargins and put my cloyhes on there what are to big for me ans like you juice i spend the money i make unless the hubby goes on before me lol

haha yay people do love ebay! i am on there way too much lol im selling off all the random stuff i have that ive meant to put on there for ages and never got round to! for example i have a leopard print raincoat on there that i have had lying around for years and i didnt think anyone would pay much for it..its now gone up to £6.50 and the biddings not even done yet :/
ahh the wonders of ebay lol xxxx

I love selling on eBay...made a fair bit too, my best sells are
One direction tix-250
One direction tix (3rd row)-500
Shane from boyzones shirt-180
A girls aloud scarf - 60
A girls aloud programme -110
Saturday's tix- 105

Apparently people will buy anything. Part of me is expecting to get taking down in flames for selling concert tickets but idc. :)

haha howd u get the tickets in the first place?
sounds like uve made a lot! xx

Jenna88 said:
One direction tix-250
A girls aloud scarf - 60
Saturday's tix- 105

Apparently people will buy anything. Part of me is expecting to get taking down in flames for selling concert tickets but idc. :)

What's idc???

It amazes me the prices people will pay for tickets!!! I paid 40 quid per ticket for one direction, no way would I pay more!!!!

I do like eBay but it's so hit and miss, I've sold gorgeous dresses for £50 but then got a fiver for similar!! The fees are high too. I never seen to be able to get myself a bargain though :(

I actually prefer preloved for selling, it's free!!!

I bought some benefit cosmetics and wasn't sure of they were genuine, just didn't seem as good as my previous one.

I'm currently a bit skint and have resorted to ebaying things - and it feels pretty good actually to be making money off them. I might be regaining the ebay love (and listing more over the next few days!)

Depends what it is, sometimes you get a bargain other times it is a rip off. I am more careful now as to what spend as I spend a lot and didn't appreciate what I had. But I blinkin' love Amazon for a lot of things and also charity shops (at leasdt then I can try on stuff and know it fits without all the hassle)!!!!

I don't buy much on ebay but i sell clothes and in the past i've sold a 14ft trampoline, concert tickets if i cant go / get better tickets etc!

well if any of you want to look at my stuff let me know! im always selling on there lol xxx

One direction tix-250
A girls aloud scarf - 60
Saturday's tix- 105

Are they tickets you have bought to sell then? It is frustrating that gig tickets sell out so quickly and then tickets are on sale for high prices soon after when you would really like to go and see a band but couldn't afford ridiculous prices.
Why did the girls aloud programme go so much?

Yep I bought them to sell, and went to the concert too. I agree, it really is frustrating and uses to wind me up when I was younger but now that I've done it myself I totally understand why people do it....because they can. I always find ticket controversy interesting as they're only ever worth what someone is willing to pay. I would never pay 500 to see anyone but some people are crazy lol!

The girls aloud programme was from their first tour which was a theatre tour so the only reason I can think it went for so much was because it was 'rare', that one still confuses me lol! Same for the scarf. The programme cost me a tenner and the scarf was 7 pound, some people obv have money to burn!

damn right you needed them - you deserve a treat :)
xoxo

Back