Lunch: Vegetable Soup & Orange 0pp
Dinner: Salmon 5pp, Peppers & Mushrooms 0pp, 2 x Potatoes 6pp
Snacks: Jelly 2pp, Fruit & Yoghurt 8pp & Teas 3pp

Kit Kat 6pp
Total 35pp:) (-3 for One Hours Walk)
(+9-3)
(+6)

Last edited:
I managed to stay on track today, it was difficult though.. So much temptation out there. I got a good walk in today so every little helps!! I'm heading on an 8km walk in the morning. Alll going well... Although the day isn't over yet I'm determined to drink water from now til bedtime. There's a roses Easter egg sitting in the kitchen:DI didn't buy it!!! I tried on clothes today and still felt uncomfortable. It's good for a reality check, I think. I've a while to go yet until I reach my goal, but I know it will be worth it in the end:)

Sunday 4th April 2015
Breakfast: Porridge & Slimline Milk 5pp
Lunch: Egg 3pp & Salad (Pesto) 2pp
Dinner: Roast Lamb 7pp, Veg 0pp
Snacks: Jelly 2pp & Yoghurt 3pp
Total 22pp :)
(-4)

Sunday 4th April 2015
Breakfast: Porridge & Slimline Milk 5pp
Lunch: Egg 3pp & Salad (Pesto) 2pp
Dinner: Roast Lamb 7pp, Veg 0pp
Snacks: Jelly 2pp & Yoghurt 3pp
Total 22pp :)
(-4)

Wow impressive for Easter Sunday. Great willpower x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Wednesday 8th April 2015

B: Porridge & Slimline Milk 4pp
L: 2 x Crackers 4pp & Cheese 3pp
D: Meat 5pp, Veg 0pp & Potato 3pp
S: Jelly 2pp & Fruit 0pp & Teas 3pp
Total 24pp:)(-3 for Thirty Minute Walk/Jog (Couch to 5km)
(-5)

Last edited:
Thursday 9th April 2015
B:
Porridge & Slimline Milk 5pp
L: Egg 3pp, Ham 2pp & Pesto 2pp
D: Chicken 4pp, Carrots, Broccoli 0pp & Potato 3pp
S: Fruit 0pp, Yoghurt 3pp & Museli 2pp & Teas 3pp

Malteaser Bunny 5pp & 3 Doughnuts (6x3) 18pp
Chocolate 4pp & Chewits 3pp & Coors Light 5pp

Total 62pp:cry::cry::cry:
(+36) No Exercise Today

Last edited:
I have decided to take action finally!!! I've started the couch to 5km tonight and I survived it. It's six weeks to the wedding and I'm a long way off... Dropped a pound yesterday but I'm going to try a different route that involves me moving my ass... I'm going to combine aqua aerobics & 'slow jogging' for six full weeks... I'm not moving enough at the mo and I'm going to treat it as a experiment. Feeling very motivated right now so I hope this will last. The hen is this weekend and I'm disappointed that I'm not further along... But onwards and upwards from here I think. I will be slim:D:D:D

Oh amba_eliza, I found it hard to follow the points that day...Didn't record it I ate soooo much chocolate that day...

Another fab day here. I'm going to put in the headphones and head for a long walk. I was busy in the garden the last few days so hopefully that will show on the scales:) Planning on going to aqua aerobics tonight. Upping the exercise to see what will happen:D

Another fab day here. I'm going to put in the headphones and head for a long walk. I was busy in the garden the last few days so hopefully that will show on the scales:) Planning on going to aqua aerobics tonight. Upping the exercise to see what will happen:D

All the exercise sounds great! You sound really motivated.

X

Friday 10th April 2015
B: Porridge & Slimline Milk 5pp
L: Banana on Brown Bread 2pp & Mandarin 0pp
D: Lamb Chop 4pp, Carrots & Brocolli 0pp, Potato 5pp & Butter 2pp
S: SugarFree Jelly 0pp, Fruit & Teas 2pp
Total 26pp:)
(0)

Last edited:
Friday 10th April 2015
L: Salad 0pp
D: Meat 5pp, Veg 0pp & Potato 3pp
S: Jelly 2pp, Fruit & Teas 3pp
Total 18pp:)

18 pp? Wow you must be hungry today!

What sort of things do you have for meat when you put 5pp? Am always looking for new ideas as seem to eat the same things all the time. And what kind of potato? Thank you! Xx

Hi amba_eliza, it's usually fish on a Friday. One small boiled potato is 3pp. I'm a really plain eater. I almost eat the same sort of food everyday. Having said that, I blew alot of the weekly propoints on chocolate and doughnuts... Completely lost control of myself yesterday. The hen is tomorrow and I've very few weeklies left.

The joys of a dieter!!! I may get out and jog later today to see if I can salvage this mess I created yesterday!!!:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Last edited:
Hi amba_eliza, it's usually fish on a Friday. One small boiled potato is 3pp. I'm a really plain eater. I almost eat the same sort of food everyday. Having said that, I blew alot of the weekly propoints on chocolate and doughnuts... Completely lost control of myself yesterday. The hen is tomorrow and I've very few weeklies left.

The joys of a dieter!!! I may get out and jog later today to see if I can salvage this mess I created yesterday!!!:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Oh it's so hard isn't it?! It seems impossible to stick to plan all the time. Sometimes chocolate is just needed! Hope you are back on if today. I have had really good filling and healthy day today after 2lb gain today. The kick up the bum I needed! X

Saturday 11th April 2015
L: Sandwich 5pp
D: Chicken 4pp, Veg 0pp & Sauce 3pp
S: Teas 3pp & Celebrations 8pp & M+Ms 2pp
Cheese Cake 5pp & Nachos 2pp & Houmous 2pp
Soda Water & Limes 3pp
Total 42pp :cry::cry::cry:
(+16) No Exercise today

Last edited:
Sunday 12th April 2015
B:
2 x Toast 6pp, Butter & Honey 1pp
L: Blueberry Muffin 9pp
D: Veg 0pp & Potato 3pp
S: Teas 7pp
Total 26pp :)
(0) No Exercise Today

Last edited:
Back after a lovely weekend on the Hen night.. Didn't work out too badly with food but I still expect a gain!!! Mite delay weigh in until Wednesday though, to see if I can be really good for the next three days. Managed to stay off the drink so hopefully the damage isn't too bad! I used 48/49 weekly pro points so it will be interesting to see if I gained, But it was worth it, roll on the wedding:)

Last edited:
Monday 13th April 2015
B: Porridge & Milk 6pp
L: Egg 3pp & Salad (With Pesto) 2pp
D: Bacon 4pp, Carrot & Parsnip 0pp, Potato 3pp & Butter 2pp
S: Teas 3pp & Chewits 3pp & Tuc Biscuits 10pp
Total 36pp (Couch to 5km -2pp)
(+10)

Last edited:
Back after a lovely weekend on the Hen night.. Didn't work out too badly with food but I still expect a gain!!! Mite delay weigh in until Wednesday though, to see if I can be really good for the next three days. Managed to stay off the drink so hopefully the damage isn't too bad! I used 48/49 weekly pro points so it will be interesting to see if I gained, But it was worth it, roll on the wedding:)

Good idea, couple of days on track might just do the trick for weigh in x

I think when I'm out of a routine I break out and loose the plot amba_eliza as I did over the weekend... I dare to think what I'd be like if I drank...I'm hoping for a couple of good clean days now and hopefully the damage won't be so bad. Back on day two of the couch to 5km today and going to aquafit tonight also. I just need to stay focussed now. I got my wedding invitation this morning so that's six weeks away from now:):):) Hoping to loose a pound per week from now on. That will bring me down to a comfortable size 10/12... As for the dress it will just have to wait...:D:D

Back