Editing my profile

foreverpink1971

hi

Im a new member and Ive been trying to edit my profile but keep getting an error message telling me the format I have used for my start date is wrong. Im not sure what Im doing wrong though!Has anyone any idea? x x

hi

Im a new member and Ive been trying to edit my profile but keep getting an error message telling me the format I have used for my start date is wrong. Im not sure what Im doing wrong though!Has anyone any idea? x x

Have a look in the intro stickies or if needs be contact a moderator or tech for help :)

Under the bit to enter the start date is there an example of what it should look like. I think its day/month/year. No idea why you would be having issues with that. There are some things you can't do till you have posted so many times.

I have tried this a few times too, I think it's because we have to post "x" number of times before we enter that information. It's a good way of keeping spammers away I guess, I'm not sure what else it could be :/

I have tried this a few times too, I think it's because we have to post "x" number of times before we enter that information. It's a good way of keeping spammers away I guess, I'm not sure what else it could be :/

I can't see how many posts you're up to at the minute,but I'd suggest going into Off Topic section & joining in on a few of the word game threads & you'll clock up the required 50+ posts in no time.

Back