EE advise please...

sharonskippins

;)hi im new to EE and been enjoying the plan for the past couple of days
Breakfast = banana, fibre plus bar (b)
skimmed milk (a)
Lunch = boiled egg, large salad, new potatoes, boiled ham, xtra light salad cream (1 sin) ski zero yogurt and grapes

Dinner = homemade chilli con carni , boiled white rice and large salad, x light salad cream(1 sin) ski zero yogurt, banana
i only had 2 sins as im saving them for the weekend but....could i have a pasta and sauce or noodles for supper. Its just i really need a weight loss...or is just too much food????? I think im struggling to work out how the diet works lol

Yes you can if you want but your menu looks short on the superfree foods. If you increased your veg intake during your meals rather than have a salad you may find that you don't need to have such as large snack in the evening. Even though your saving syns for the weekend I would recommend still having a minimum of 5 a day during the week.

Y but your menu looks short on the superfree foods. If you increased your veg intake during your meals rather than have a salad you may find that you don't need to have such as large snack in the evening.

does a salad not count as veg then cuz I have one or 2 every day with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion sometimes radishes, grated carrot or peppers fills me up fine

hi my salads consisted of lettuce, red onion, peppers, cucumber, tomato, spinich. It was large and filling....but in my chilli there was onion, peppers loads or mushrooms. Thanks for the advise ;)

Back