EE for Day 2

lemma1968

Silver Member
I did green day today for day 1 (i think i did it right).

could someone please just have a look and comment?

Brekkie:
2 weetabix (HEb) with skimmed milk from allowance (HEa)
1 tsp of light sugar (1 syn)

Snack: - Banana (free)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with baked beans (both free) and cheese (HEa) plus i added in 4 syns cos i think it was a bit more than an 1oz that was on top (from a deli - no butter).

Snack: 1 lemon HiFi (HEb)

Dinner: Not hungry but did have an Activia FF yoghurt (free)

Tomorrow i am looking at doing an EE day.
EE does confuse me cos it just looks like normal eating with few rules and that scares me a little.

So, i have planned so far:

Brekkie:
Cherry Activia with Banana (Free)

Snack: Grapes

Lunch: ??? probably Jacket again but with no cheese cos i know i can get this readily near to where i will be working tomorrow.

Snack: Banana

Not sure how to use my HE's cos i don't want to waste them and regret it later. Decisions, decisions :confused:

Am i on the right track so far?

Thanks guys and gals xxx ;)

I did green day today for day 1 (i think i did it right).

could someone please just have a look and comment?

Brekkie:
2 weetabix (HEb) with skimmed milk from allowance (HEa)
1 tsp of light sugar (1 syn)

Snack: - Banana (free)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with baked beans (both free) and cheese (HEa) plus i added in 4 syns cos i think it was a bit more than an 1oz that was on top (from a deli - no butter).

Snack: 1 lemon HiFi (HEb)

Dinner: Not hungry but did have an Activia FF yoghurt (free)

Tomorrow i am looking at doing an EE day.
EE does confuse me cos it just looks like normal eating with few rules and that scares me a little.

So, i have planned so far:

Brekkie:
Cherry Activia with Banana (Free)

Snack: Grapes

Lunch: ??? probably Jacket again but with no cheese cos i know i can get this readily near to where i will be working tomorrow.

Snack: Banana

Not sure how to use my HE's cos i don't want to waste them and regret it later. Decisions, decisions :confused:

Am i on the right track so far?

Thanks guys and gals xxx ;)

Your green day looks ok to me, not that I am an expert!

As for the EE day, you need to try and incorporate more superfree foods (so fruit and veg basically!) to really get the benefit. Is there anything you can have with the potato, such as salad or veg?

What are you planning for an evening meal? You could use bread as a hexb in that, or maybe have some toast with your breakfast?

I usually use my hexb on cereal for breakfast on EE, or will have beans on toast. My hexa is usually milk as I like my cups of tea. However, you're fine with your cheese.

you seem to be on the right track, when i do ee i use my hxa for milk in drinks throughout the day, and usually use my b for bread with one of my meals or cereal for brekkie,but you can have cheese for a hxB so you could have some on your spud

It looks like you have the basics right but I would be really hungry eating as little as this.

On your green day you'll probably find there was a lot more cheese on your potato than you imagine. 28g is very little - about small matchbox size.

On EE, why not have a proper breakfast because a yoghurt and a banana with a few grapes isn't enough to keep you going. Will you not be staving come lunch time? Also variety in what you eat is really important so try not to get into a rut this early on. And finally, more syns!

HTH

Thanks guys :)

My problem today was fitting eating in. What with work and poorly toddler i did not get to sit down and even consider dinner really until gone 8m and i am not good at eating late on.

Yes, syns...i will have more of those tomorrow.

I will be better once i have been able to read the books again so that it sticks. I also have to go shopping. Got some bits today but i was in such a rush i could not prepare a proper list.

Onwards and downwards as they say.

Back