EE Healthy Extra A

Ambermaria23

Hi

Im doing EE an was wondering - I use semi milk in my coffee (I have 3 cups per day) but then dont use milk for the rest of the day - so im not getting through 250ml.

Could I use half of my milk allowance, and half for cheese? (i have tesco half fat cheese) per day?

Im not sure that its advocated by SW, but I do that sometimes & have lost weight, so whatever suits you Im sure!

U could always syn the milk maybe an have cheese as an a. I do that sometimes

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *4st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Yeah you can split a HEX between milk and cheese if you want, I do it all the time, or you can just syn it if its easier.

I split mine and also get a cheese'n'chocolate fix by having a small cube (28g) of mature fat reduced cheddar in the evening (using one third of HXa over the day as skim milk), and a mug of very strong cocoa (syning one tbs of powder). That seems to stop the evening munchies for me but I do sometimes have interesting dreams!!

i would syn the milk and have the cheese as a healthy extra cause you dont have a lot of milk

I split it. I would use say 125ml of milk & 21g of reduced fat cheddar or other divisible variations. :)

Back