EE help

dropitlikeitshot

Hi! I am still fairly new at Slimming World so just wanted to make sure I'm doing it right. I'm out for dinner to a Japanese restaurant tomorrow so am planning an EE day:

Breakfast- fruit salad with mullerlight, 28g oatiflakes and 1 scan bran (he b)

Lunch: pasta salad with grilled turkey and fat free viniagrette, homemade butternut squash soup
an apple

Dinner: will stick to sushi and other fish/rice- based options...have only used 23 syns this week so I'm not too worried

Snacks- fruit/yog/crudites/cottage cheese
milk in teas (he a)

Thanks in advance!

Sounds good but make sure non of the rice is fried. Sushi has only a few syns for the nori leaves it is wrapped in and any sesame seeds it is rolled in. When did your week start because 23 syns for a new starter is low?

Thanks for your help! My week started on Monday. I only have a few pounds to lose (7 when I started, now 4) so wasn't sure how many syns to have. I dont really feel the urge to eat syns every day as I fill up with free foods.

With such a small loss you are probably doing great. if your weight gets stuck, try increasing your syns. good luck x

Thanks for your help! I lost 4 and a half stone on weight watchers but was on a major plateau so joined slimming world to get the last 7 lbs off...will aim for 70 syns a week, although its not likely i will use that many, its nice to know they are there if needed!

will aim for 70 syns a week, although its not likely i will use that many, its nice to know they are there if needed!
Try using 10 daily rather than saving them. you may get a clearer picture of how many need to lose weight x

Back