EE - HOT SEXY WEDDING BODY

Purpled

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I've been doing ww since January! I've lost over 37lbs and I'm now a healthy weight! I weigh about 12stone and I want to weigh 10 stone! I'm 5ft 9

So anyway I've been getting a bit bored of ww recently! I've completely changed the way I eat and my portion sizes. I feel like I need to do something new to keep me motivated! So SW extra easy here I come.

I've just got engaged and we are planning a wedding for next summer! So I have about a year to drop 2 stone. :)

Wish me luck!
X

Well done on your weight loss and changing your eating habits:happy096:

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with your wedding plans for next summer!:love047:

Hi Purpled.
Welcome to SW, you should loose 2 stone easily within a year! I have been on SW for just over 1 year now & I have lost 6.5 stone.....
Good luck.
Pete

Thanks guys!

And well done for the huge weight loss Pete! You must feel like a whole new person!

Okay so I WI Thursday! So I guess I officially start then!

Day 1 of 3 (45 syns remaining)

Breakfast
35g shreddies wheat HEXB
Chopped banana
Milk HEXA

Lunch
Lettuce cucumber
Cottage cheese
Ham
1/3 pack lemon & coriander couscous (1syn)
Velvet crunch (4 syns)

Dinner
Slow cooked chicken and veg (made yesterday so I know it's no syns)
Carrots
Peas

Snacks
Apple/grapes/satsuma - at work so I'll grab what i feel like
Graze box (82cals) so 4syns
Light choices yogurt
Tracker bar 6syns

15 syns used
30 remain

If anything changes during the day I'll add it in!

Last edited:
I have some weight watchers petit pain to use up!

Does anyone know if these are a HEXB? I can't see it on my list! Doesn't matter if it isnt I can syn one.

Thanks! I thought so I was just checking before I plan tomorrow! I saw someone diary and they used it as a HEXB but couldn't see it in my book!

Thanks for confirming!

5 syns is okay! I know wholemeal is best! I don't like to waste food lol!

Thanks! I thought so I was just checking before I plan tomorrow! I saw someone diary and they used it as a HEXB but couldn't see it in my book!

Thanks for confirming!

Me either lol 5 isn't much in the way of syns either really is it..x

Thanks for confirming!

On the area of the slimming world website that we get a password for at group the food diary does list WW petit pains as a Healthy extra B, so you're fine!

Hope you're having a good day! I'm quite new to slimming world and have been on and off weight watchers for a few years. I know it's not advisable but if I slip up and have too many syns one day then I just count points instead! One week when I lost I had a day of 35 syns but that day I had a reasonable WW points intake

xx

Ooh hadn't spotted online that WW petit pains were HEXBs - I shall have to go and get some :)

Good luck with your journey, Purpled! x

On the area of the slimming world website that we get a password for at group the food diary does list WW petit pains as a Healthy extra B, so you're fine!

Hope you're having a good day! I'm quite new to slimming world and have been on and off weight watchers for a few years. I know it's not advisable but if I slip up and have too many syns one day then I just count points instead! One week when I lost I had a day of 35 syns but that day I had a reasonable WW points intake

xx

Ah there thats a bonus!! :)

Amelie24 said:

xx

Cheers hun! Just subscribed to you diary for ideas etc :)

Well I've just been thinking, I do have a lot of meat free days! So I can do green days! Then EE on other days!

I'm liking is so far! I just need to stay organised!

Exercise

30 mins cross trainer
30 min run

An I added some new potatoes with tea! :)

Here to follow :) yup the petit pains are quite a new addition to the HEB list - most white bread doesn't count but they do as they have added fibre.

Best to say at the start of each diary day what plan you are following that day so people can help check you have the right amount of HEs and eating the right food. Remember the veg/fruit at each meal should be 1/3 of the plate on extra easy but I see you have some included at each meal anyway :) x

Well I always have loads lettuce and cucumber!
Then veg with evening meals is always lots!
Def over 1/3.

But hard to have 1/3 for breakfast. But I have loads of fruit during the day!

This will take some getting used to but I'll get there! Lol

I usually have eggs for breakfast then fruit. Today I had yoghurt and a banana.

I love mushrooms so sometimes dry fry some to go on toast or with egg.

If you have porridge, you can just add any fruit you fancy.

Just a couple of idea's anyway. :)

Cheers! Appreciate it :)

I love eggs for breakfast! Might do that tomorrow actually! Egg and mushrooms on toast!

Then I can use cheese as HEXA in evening in my pasta :)

Sounds great!

Will be following your diary to pick up any good ideas you may have! Hope tomorrow's food all goes well. :)

Back