EE & Red Diary - 8 Weeks till my hols - want to loose 1stone by then

Hi All

im mostly a lurker, but decided to write all my food stuff down, as i go away in 8 weeks (xmas) and i want to reach my club 10 by then which is a stone in weight. this is my first time doing EE, as i used to follow red plan, so i thought i will do eaither of them 2 going forward.

please comment where i could improve on, as this all helps. i signed up for a 6 week count down and i my W.I in every saturday morning.

im not much of a cook, so im learning as i go along :eek:

My overall target is 10stone 7lb as that takes me into my healthy BMi range, but once i reach this i may re set. i would like to be a clothes size 10/12 too :D - but im currently a 16 :sigh:

ta for reading :D:D

sunday

B - SW HI fi bar choc orange flav HEA
L - Chicken legs cooked without skin in the oven plain - 4 of these
S - Water melon slices
T - not very hungrey today so ive had another hi fi bar HEB & slice of low low cheese HEA

so with me having 2 HEB this is a red day??

skinny*minx*wannabe said:
sunday

B - SW HI fi bar choc orange flav HEA
L - Chicken legs cooked without skin in the oven plain - 4 of these
S - Water melon slices
T - not very hungrey today so ive had another hi fi bar HEB & slice of low low cheese HEA

so with me having 2 HEB this is a red day??

Yes it could be a red day but you're not eating enough at the moment in my opinion. If I ate that I'd be starving!

SW do recommend that you have 1/3 super free on all plans so make sure you up your fruit and veg. You also haven't listed any syns. It is important that you eat at least 5 syns a day although I have my full 15 and still have good losses.

Thats not nearly enough to eat. 1/3 superfree with your meals, my friend at work does the same, she thinks by only having a yogurt and a bowl of soup(veg) she will lose the weight. I've told her shes not eating enough and needs to eat meals rather than living on soup. She has even said shes bored with the plan - I said yes cos your eating nowhere near enough, then shes gutted when she either sts or only loses 0.5. She said im coming to live at your house cos you lose every week - yes dear thats cos i eat foodddddddddddd

Eat more minx bulk up on your fruit and veg - it does make a difference

hi guys

thankyou for some guidence, i wasnt very hungrey yesturday. hence me not having a proper tea

i cant eat certain food or veg as i have acid issues and my stomach swells up in result , so i cant eat, apples, oranges, berrys, pineapple and onion - i eliminating them as i try a different one - i used to love my fruit and veg, but until i work out which ones causes me issues its trial and error

monday
B - 2 wholemeal toast HEB and dary lea triangle as spread HEA

L - huge slice of melon , 3 chicken legs cooked without skin , and mug shot tomartoe

T - lean bacon, BGTY Sausages 3 syns, tomartos, mushrooms, egg , slice of cheese HEA for after il have a pear

snack - choc moose light

feel stuffed after all this, writing this down i see that i will need to up my salad SF next few days

i weighed in on saturday after my first week doing SW and lost -4.5lbs whoop whoop

im going to be doing fishy week this week, so i will be having fish for lunch and tea with my sf veg / fruit

im really struggling these last 2 days :sigh:

i cant seem to get full even on a EE menu

yesturday i had my first bad day, well bad meal - i got a Mac D for tea, you know when you need something, and now matter what you do to avoid, you just have to it and get it out your system, well that was me yesturday

today im not as hungrey, but im sick of fruit and salad and my body/brain is wanting to rebel! could it be becuase ive gone cold turkey on all bad food and takeaways? i do have my sins. but the sins ur allowed would not cover my old pig out sessions

ive lost 4.5lb last week and i feel il eaither gain or maintain this saturday :eek:

arrrhhh can anyone offer me some advise :confused: :wave_cry:

Put what your eating on a daily basis on here and that way we will be able to see what your having and why your hungry. If your having your 1/3 superfree with every meal you should never or rarely feel hungry. Along with your syns it should be ample. Was yesterday just a blip do you think? Are you eating enough for your breakfast, are you using your a & b allowance.

It might help if you look at the amount of food other people are eating on their diaries.

Put what your eating on a daily basis on here and that way we will be able to see what your having and why your hungry. If your having your 1/3 superfree with every meal you should never or rarely feel hungry. Along with your syns it should be ample. Was yesterday just a blip do you think? Are you eating enough for your breakfast, are you using your a & b allowance.

It might help if you look at the amount of food other people are eating on their diaries.

thankyou for reading x

yea it was a blip, i am having my 1/3, but my body seems to be getting bored of veg and fruit.

Back