eee look another food diary!

The not eating thing has massively not gone in my favour as now I have a ridiculous migraine and feel like crying :(((

WAAA! weighed in today and lost 1lb, I know I had a bad saturday but seriously maaan! at least I lost something I guess, just shows if I don't totally stick to the plan I won't lose properly.

Sooo, this week I know have more motivation, I wanted a big loss in my first month to boost my motivation, but not having a big loss has boosted it too.. So gym today, then swimming with the littleuns later after school..

Breakfast:
x2 slices granary bread small loaf (hexB)
Smoked Salmon (free)
2 poached eggs (free)
x3 tsp extra light flora (1.5 syns)
Apple (superfree)

Lunch:
Jacket potato (free)
Tuna (Free)
x light mayo x3 tbsp (1.5 syns)
Salad (super free) lettuce, radish, pepper

Dinner:
Marinated Salmon fillets (free)
Noodles (free)
Prawns (free)
broccoli, pak choi, chilli, peppers, green beans, carrot (Super free)
Strawberries fat free yogurt (free)

Snacks:
Corn on the cob grilled (free)
Graze Flapjack : (5.5 syns)
Graze Rice crackers : (2 syns)
1/4 pack sharwoods prawn crackers (4 syns)

Drinks: 8 green teas with lemon, one coke zero, 3 pints of water

Total Syns : 13.5

Last edited:
Well done 1lb is a great loss!

When I first started out I was disappointed with a lb but it all adds up, and a lot quicker than you think :)

Ah thank you! I'm just a bit dissappointed as I see really amazing results from loads of people on here, and feel a bit meh.. I think I'm going to try alternating the days a bit more, I've always done EE plan, so maybe try some green and red days too. I have also realised after looking at my syns today Graze boxes are no good for me!! The rest will be donated to my lucky boyfriend!! Hows your week going so far? xx

I've never tried red or green. Im definitely an EE girl! Not sure I can get my head around green and red. I know what you mean - it can be annoying when it doesn't go quicker but also other people likely have more to lose (which I have to remind myself of too).

I've got WI in tomorrow and there's no way I will have gotten away with my weekend! Copious amounts of booze, cake, chips, and more chips aren't going to do me any favours! Totally worth it though :)

Well done for the loss. Perhaps having not much food the day before went against you. They say not to deprive yourself as your body tries to hold on to what it can.
The week I was really good was my worst weight loss!

I've never tried red or green. Im definitely an EE girl! Not sure I can get my head around green and red. I know what you mean - it can be annoying when it doesn't go quicker but also other people likely have more to lose (which I have to remind myself of too).

I've got WI in tomorrow and there's no way I will have gotten away with my weekend! Copious amounts of booze, cake, chips, and more chips aren't going to do me any favours! Totally worth it though :)

GOOD LUCK! with the weigh in, you never know it might have not caught up then if your good this week you'll just STS next week, sometimes balances out that way.. Its so good to have a weekend off though and just do what you want. I used to do red and green years ago, before I was pregnant but completely forgotten it all! I am a total EE girl too as its so simple!! Just want to do something to boost, I think i'm not losing much as my diet was pretty good anyway I just know I need to exercise more really.. I'm just avoiding the gym! xx

Well done for the loss. Perhaps having not much food the day before went against you. They say not to deprive yourself as your body tries to hold on to what it can.
The week I was really good was my worst weight loss!

Yeah I'm trying to eat 3 good meals and snack too to see if it actually makes a difference next week. Also trying to eat more fruit and yogurt. I'm gonig to be super good all week, (actually I went over a bit today, but under yday so its ok) and hopefully I'll get a proper reading with no sneaky meals out!

How did you do this week? shame it wasn't what you hoped for, am sure next week will be good though :) x

I was good last week, 3lb, I think, the low weight loss was a few weeks ago. Got my weigh-in tonight. I've been eating super-free soup for a couple of days to counteract my bad start to the week. Hoping to STS tonight. Fingers crossed.

I was good last week, 3lb, I think, the low weight loss was a few weeks ago. Got my weigh-in tonight. I've been eating super-free soup for a couple of days to counteract my bad start to the week. Hoping to STS tonight. Fingers crossed.

Ohhhh!! Well good luck for tonight!! Let me know how you get on. I'm going to start mixing up my days, I'm trying green today to see how I get on, I need one good week of proper 'loss' not just 1lb here and there! I need something else in my soup, I always make the SW minestrone, its sooo nice! xx

Ok, after some advice on here and people saying they have really good results mixing the plans I am going to try having a green day :) A little confused as the book I have makes you skip backwards and forwards instead of re-writing the Hex options, which would be a lot easier!! As I already ate both my hexb's as I got confused boohoo!

GREEN DAY

sooo food for today..

Breakfast :
x2 slices from small loaf granary bread (HexB)
Eggs (free)
Bacon 85g (HexB)
Tomato sauce 2tbsp (2syns)

Snack :
Leftover noodles (free)
Veg
Apple

Lunch:
Jacket potato (free)
Beans (free)
Quorn Sausage (free)
Mushrooms
42g reduced fat cheddar (HexA)

Snack: 2 macadamia nuts (1syn)
Curly Wurly (6syns)

Dinner :
Quorn Pieces (free)
Peppers, onion, mushroom and tomato with Cajun spice (Superfree)
Potato wedges (free)
SW coleslaw (Superfree)

Banana

Drinks: Green tea with lemon, Water

Total Syns : 9

Last edited:
Green Day :)

Really Late Breakfast:
Smoked salmon (70g. HexB), poached eggs, SW hash brown, 2tbsp tomato sauce (2syns)
Banana

Lunch: SW Coleslaw, Salad, Quorn Burgers, corn on the cob

Dinner: jacket potato (free) beans (free) quorn sausages (free), mushrooms, cheese (hexA)

Snacks: x2 alpen Light bars (HexB) Graze rice cracker (2syns)

Drinks : loads of green tea/w/lemon. Water. 4 gin and slimline tonics (16syns) :(

Total Syns : 20 :( :(

Last edited:
So today's ended up being a crap day of arguing with my boyfriend! Boohoo. Normally i'd get emotional and eat a load of chocolate! However I had an alpen bar and resisted.. Still want some gin tho!! Ha!! X

Ohhhh!! Well good luck for tonight!! Let me know how you get on. I'm going to start mixing up my days, I'm trying green today to see how I get on, I need one good week of proper 'loss' not just 1lb here and there! I need something else in my soup, I always make the SW minestrone, its sooo nice! xx

Lost 1lb :) which is much more than I deserved this week! I think the superfree soup worked.

As I'm new to Slimming World, I don't really understand green and red days. EE seems to be working at the moment for me so sticking to it for a while.

Hope you have a better week.x

So today's ended up being a crap day of arguing with my boyfriend! Boohoo. Normally i'd get emotional and eat a load of chocolate! However I had an alpen bar and resisted.. Still want some gin tho!! Ha!! X

Hope you make up soon, and well done for resisting. x

Twinkle314 said:
Hope you make up soon, and well done for resisting. x

Ha! Thank you!! Well I resisted food but ended up going for drinks, 4 gin and slimline tonics isn't toooo bad.. Well done on the 1lb that's canny :) xx

I woke up to a little card saying sorry, so cute.. and dinner prepared ready to cook, so the little arguement is all fixed, so back to diet with no more boozy sidetracks!!

EE DAY

Breakfast: Smoked salmon (free) x2 slices 400h loaf (HexB) Flora x light 4 tsp. (2syns) Banana

Lunch : Jacket Potato (free) SW Coleslaw and Salad 42g reduced fat cheddar (HexA)

Snacks: Fat free yogurt, ham with cucumber, grapes, graze toffee apple (3syns)

Dinner : Marinaded Tuna steaks (free) Noodles (free) stir fry vegetables BBQ spare ribs (6syns)

Drinks: Green tea with lemon x 5, water.

Total Syns : 11

Last edited:
Today I've been at a birthday party with my kiddies, 3 hours of insane 5 year olds, and a weirdo magician! So a little off plan, but hopefully when I work out my syns I'll still be ok :)

EE Plan.

Breakfast : Smoked Salmon (free) 2 poached eggs (free) x2 bread from small loaf (hexB) Banana. Tomato sauce (1 syn) Flora x light (1 syn)

Kids party : about 6 crisps (3 syns) 5 m&m's (2 syns)

Lunch/snacks : Quorn sausage. (free) strawberries fat free yogurt. Melon. Chicken pot shot (free) Alpen Bar (3 syns)

Dinner : Moroccan meatballs (free) (extra lean beef meatballs with garlic, onion and herbs) cous cous with parsley (free), tomato based sauce, apricots. Salad

Drinks : coke zero, green teas with lemon, water.

Total Syns : 10

Last edited:
Back